More or less ....... The Verdict

Fenian Sid

Well guys, will it be time up for the wee scumbag with the worst disciplinary record in Scotland ?? 15 yellows, 3 reds not including the one that was rescinded, given free reign to commit GBH with impunity AND really rather ugly to boot !!

I hope I’m wrong, but my money is on ‘’insufficient evidence’’ yet again. What do you think ??
Keep the faith ??

Well guys, will it be time up for the wee scumbag with the worst disciplinary record in Scotland ?? 15 yellows, 3 reds not including the one that was rescinded, given free reign to commit GBH with impunity AND really rather ugly to boot !!

I hope I’m wrong, but my money is on ‘’insufficient evidence’’ yet again. What do you think ??
Keep the faith ??
Clearly self defence he thought Mckennas balls were trying to tackle him so he tackled his tackle first.

Keep the faith ??
[B]Superscoreboard[/B]‏Verified account
Gary McAllister thinks Alfredo Morelos made a conscious effort not to stamp on Scott McKenna on Wednesday night. He feels the Colombian’s reputation went against him. McAllister says Allan McGregor ‘tucked himself up in a ball to protect himself from being hurt’.

Have to sign this woman up as our spokesperson and legal advisor

Wow !! As the lady said there are no legal limits on what the US President can do -- seems kinda similar to what is happening in Scottish football at the minute .

Every team is accountable except one .
Every team has to have a fit and proper chairmen - except one .
Every team has to abide by the Uefa rules of financial fair play - except one .
Every team has to respect their fellow professionals on the pitch - except one Columbian marching powder snorting crotch-snapper .
Every team strictly abides by their legal contracts with shirt suppliers - except one .
Evert team tells the truth about their history and the honours won - except one .

If it is indeed correct that mcgreggor has been banned for 2 games that is yet another assault that Madhun has failed to punish
French Eddie / Mckenna ====celtic disadvantaged
Fergusen /Mcgreggor ======sevco advantage

Maybe he is just unlucky

So if he gets done he will miss the two easier matches sevco have coming up
Hamilton ,st johnstone ,dundee take your pick
Kid on transfer ban anyone ,remember that transfer ban they got to begin when the transfer window shut

Reactions: TET
Back