More Sutton nonsense

Winter

Sutton's latest bs that BR owes the Celtic supporters an answer on wether or not he will still be at Celtic park come the start of next season would beggar belief if i hadn't become immune to his nonsense already. He's a Celtic legend and I'll never forget that volley against juventus and many other super moments in a Celtic jersey. I understand his job is to sell papers, but how many times has BR already made it clear he's living the dream at parkhead? Coupled with the fact he's got a contract keeping him at Celtic. I wasn't aware that Celtic supporters were asking that question , probably because were not. Big Chris is in danger of becoming an Andy walker, Davie Provan type hate figure for the supporters sick of his nonsense. Dont get me wrong a lot of what he says is true. It is true that we are looking at a major overhaul in the summer window when 4 players at least will return to their parent club and Boyata will leave. BR owes no such answer as no one is asking that question because he's answered it a few times over. Give me John Hartson and his opinions any day of the week over Sutton who is quickly becoming a laughing stock with his column in the red rag.

Sutton's latest bs that BR owes the Celtic supporters an answer on wether or not he will still be at Celtic park come the start of next season would beggar belief if i hadn't become immune to his nonsense already. He's a Celtic legend and I'll never forget that volley against juventus and many other super moments in a Celtic jersey. I understand his job is to sell papers, but how many times has BR already made it clear he's living the dream at parkhead? Coupled with the fact he's got a contract keeping him at Celtic. I wasn't aware that Celtic supporters were asking that question , probably because were not. Big Chris is in danger of becoming an Andy walker, Davie Provan type hate figure for the supporters sick of his nonsense. Dont get me wrong a lot of what he says is true. It is true that we are looking at a major overhaul in the summer window when 4 players at least will return to their parent club and Boyata will leave. BR owes no such answer as no one is asking that question because he's answered it a few times over. Give me John Hartson and his opinions any day of the week over Sutton who is quickly becoming a laughing stock with his column in the red rag.

Sutton will never become a Walker or Provan. Ever. He may be off the mark with his latest column but he is showing the frustration many feel about our continued failure to deal with the problems we all know exist.

If you look at every after match comment from the manager it’s the same. We will learn. Well, we haven’t. We still try to play the same way when up against better players and the plain truth is we don’t have the quality at the back to do that.

Thursday’s capitulation showed that and it also extended to every player on the park who froze.

My take on what he was getting at, was wondering if Brendan would stay if he is continually left without the support he needs to bring in quality.

I love Sutton and agree with most of what he says, not all, some of Big Bad Johns thoughts I don’t agree with either, but, neither will ever be in the Walker or Provan mould. Both love the club and get frustrated as we all do, or should, with a signing policy that continually fails to grasp the nettle and allow us to play in Europe without collapsing as soon as the opposition suss us.

He’s a legend who cares. Sometimes that can sound like having a go. But most times his having a go is on the money. My money at least.

BR has already answered this question...he has signed up for 10IAR.......BUT.....Sutton knows as well as the rest of us football changes from second to second. If Barca or Real Madrid called BR today and offered him a job it would be hard for him to turn down wouldn't it?? BR has given us the best guarantees he can when it comes to football. He has signed a contract and declared his love for the club. Suttons article stems from the frustration all Celtic fans are feeling at the moment. We all want to progress on Europe. We want to know if BR will be here to help do that. And we all know that will only be possible if he is given the funds to strengthen the squad. He annoys me sometimes but he will never be a walker or proven....

Sutton says something you don't like he's in danger of becoming like Walker or Charlie Nick. ? Not having that. Constantly surprises and dismays me , this group think bulshit. we all to have the same opinion always or else we are cast from the flock. Bollox. I love the cunt.

Like Suttie most of the time, but latest statement has rings of Kriss penny boyd. Hidden messages, I know more than you.
Playing up to the SMSM. With messages of doom for us and the Joy for the huns his departure would bring.
He’s either here for 10 or we get someone else but the fact that we’re up against shite means we get the 10 and more.
Mon the Hoops.

HH ☘️

I don't agree that Br needs to explain himself to the support just now, BUT...

...there are indicators which suggest he may be considering options after this season is done. I'll scribble something about it this week; it's been bugging me awhile.

Members online

Latest posts

Back