Morgan

Lubos left peg

This has probably been talked about to death and if it has I've missed it and apologise....but what the fuck.
Hes off to Beckham's new american team but why was this guy given game time. Every celtic fan and his dog could see he didnt have what it takes. Yet lennon played him, in my opinion, to the detriment of the squad. At what point did Lennon decide he was shite and needed moved on?? Last week?? Or was he under orders by pistol pete to show golden balls what he was getting. It worries me that our chances of 9 and 10 could be put at risk so pistol can make a few bob!!!

Boli has been in the shop window more often, pity Beckham didnt take him too. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It is a strange one, Morgan apparently good enough for the first team, in the managers eyes, then shipped out at the first oportunity.

From paradise to Coconut grove not to shabby, get to the Fontainebleau for brunch is great
It's now the Fontainebleau Hilton :D and Coconut Grove is a happening place. InterMiami is playing in Fort Lauderdale, oddly enough, about 20 miles north of the city. I think he'll do fine.

Only way to get rid is put him in the shop window it sort of worked

From paradise to Coconut grove not to shabby, get to the Fontainebleau for brunch is great

Agree to a point but un a Cup Final v HUNS?

That shouldn't have happened

HH🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back