Motherwell could end up runners up

For me a fair solution if we can't restart the league (and we won't) would be to award finishing places based on average points per game. But for the prize money, how about sharing it more fairly - say take an average of 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th place winnings and distribute to the top 4 teams. Do the same for 5th - 8th and 9th - 12th. This seems fairer to me as some of those teams would have swapped positions (and the added bonus of sevco winning slightly less too).

F
For me a fair solution if we can't restart the league (and we won't) would be to award finishing places based on average points per game. But for the prize money, how about sharing it more fairly - say take an average of 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th place winnings and distribute to the top 4 teams. Do the same for 5th - 8th and 9th - 12th. This seems fairer to me as some of those teams would have swapped positions (and the added bonus of sevco winning slightly less too).
I'm sure the rangers would agree to that as they are concerned for all the Scottish clubs 😂

Back