Motherwell v CELTIC match thread

Lubos left peg

Absolutely buzzing for this one.
I can see us kill the game off in the 1st half...im predicting a load of goals but God knows what team Ange will field.....although it doesn't matter. The team on Wednesday wasn't even supposed to be our strongest 11!!! 🤣🤣

I'm going Celtic 24-0 Motherwell.
We won't concede as we have the best defence in the league.

O'Riley will score the 2nd best goal ever scored since the discovery of football (2nd only to Hatates 1st goal)

Then every other player, including Hart, will get a couple each.

One game at a time, this one is worth the same three points the hun game was……no slip ups, we need the same passion, the same intensity, the same results, come flying right out the traps again, overwhelm them, overpower them, they will try and kick lumps out us, perhaps take Boyd’s advice and throw an elbow at McGregor….if anyone does the team should round on them and the referee demanding a sending aff……enough in enough 😡😡
I want any kind of a win on Sunday, go 4 points clear of the hun, put them under pressure in front of their own fans, hope the diet Huns can take another 2-3 points aff the filthy scum….

Should be an interesting team selection for the hoops tomorrow, one or 2 changes to the starting 11 me thinks, should we risk the Masked Hoopster or does he deserve a wee rest. Abada and Taylor were struggling a bit as well. So with all that in mind I'm going for.

BIG JOE.

JJ CCV Starfelt Scales.

Bitton Hatate Baba

Jamsie GG Jota.

With cameos fae Tom, Ben, Tony and Maeda second half.

4 nuffin us, JJ with 2 pens GG with 1 and Reo from his own half with a thunderbolt.

H.H

I can see us kill the game off in the 1st half...im predicting a load of goals but God knows what team Ange will field.....although it doesn't matter. The team on Wednesday wasn't even supposed to be our strongest 11!!! 🤣🤣

O'Riley will score the 2nd best goal ever scored since the discovery of football (2nd only to Hatates 1st goal)

Your predictions are uncannily true Lubo, :alien:

Gonny have to be abroad.......
He'd get an opportunity in the MLS
If I was him, I'd be contacting clubs in the US and Canada
Preferably somewhere nice and sunny and warm
Hope he get a new 'gig' soon
The money's not bad either, depending on where he lands
Here's hoping we continue our winning streak tomorrow, some players might be rested after midweek, CalMac maybe, to help his injury heal a bit more
I'd keep GG in at centre for a bit, as he will get opportunities and score goals, just need the service
Ralston and Welsh in maybe ?
Start Jamesie, or wee Owen Moffat, if Abada is still carrying a niggling injury
Our midfield looks solid now too
It's great to have options rather than have to patch a team together like we have had to do, in the past
COYBIG

Last edited:

Lubo, when I first came onto The Noise, I have to confess, I was blown away with the accuracy of your predictions. So much so, that I actually went down to the bookies and spent my tank looking for a life changing return, all based on following your thoughts. Came out skint, even had to consider going ' back tae work. Think it was the 24-0 one that did it !

Another big week more big away games starting with Motherwell who give us a hard game physically sometimes over physical with refs allowing an anything goes mentality. Hopefully we get of to as good a start as Wednesday and a similar result to keep the momentum going.As the manager says it's 3points per game and every game will be a battle that we just need the team to keep winning.

Must win game so need to be at it from the get go..We have plenty of options for a change..Id stick with the same team , maybe bring Rogic , Forrest in to give the team abit of freshness..I think id stick with GG as hes looking the part and i feel he could go on a real run of hitting the net..A friend was asking me who our best player is? I cant remember a time when i couldnt choose between so many i.e Jota,Hatate,McGregor,Rogic,Kyogo,Juranovic,Vickers could all stake a claim so far lol :)

We have the early game and if we win then we stay top. Any other result is unthinkable. Motherwell will pack their defence, their goalkeeper will probably be amazing, and the MIB will want to dominate. Despite all this I expect us win.
If we do then the pressure on Ibrox will be immense. Can you imagine if Hearts score the opener just before half time. Desperation will set in. Their fans are very afraid. They will be furious. They are feral.

Back