Motherwell v Celtic, Saturday 30th September, 12.30pm

Am watching Sportscene the pain oan thi huncunts faces has made ma day

HH😆
Watch highlights from the SPFL on the tube, there's is special cos the wee mutant commentating in his monotone voice, is dying inside, as the boos ring around the stadium...players going over to the empty seats, applauding the fans who remained, but big Lungestrom eventually throws his hands up in disgust, and walked away...bee~yoo~ti~ful to watch..."Apart from that Mr. Beale, how did you like the pipe band ?" Buwahaha

Last edited:
Your correct bb he’s a fuckin auld nasally cunt,,a canny even listen to the phone in when he’s on….hate the cunt.
Auld Shug is 'money in the bank' long may he continue his expert assertions on our team...'smacks of desperation' indeed, meanwhile the Huns are getting humped over at the Stadium of shite by Barry Robson's team...how'd you like that wee man ??? The Auld Muppet should be put out to pasture, cos he's stealing a wage with his comments...but it was ever thus in Scotland HH

Auld Shug is 'money in the bank' long may he continue his expert assertions on our team...'smacks of desperation' indeed, meanwhile the Huns are getting humped over at the Stadium of shite by Barry Robson's team...how'd you like that wee man ??? The Auld Muppet should be put out to pasture, cos he's stealing a wage with his comments...but it was ever thus in Scotland HH
He gambled his career on a clock is right twice a day. Liquidation denier says it all from a Tim.

Was doing Granda duties today had the Grandweans, so didny get a chance tae see or listen tae the game.

Just watched the highlights on Sportscene, good 3pts, rode our luck a bit, the keep going attitude seen us through in the end.

Results else where made my day, plus O'riely signing new deal. Aye tonight's wee bevvy will be all that more enjoyable. Mind The Gap

😭
🥃 Slàinte

Was doing Granda duties today had the Grandweans, so didny get a chance tae see or listen tae the game.

Just watched the highlights on Sportscene, good 3pts, rode our luck a bit, the keep going attitude seen us through in the end.

Results else where made my day, plus O'riely signing new deal. Aye tonight's wee bevvy will be all that more enjoyable. Mind The Gap

😭
🥃 Slàinte
You didn't miss anything TT. Just a comfortable win by the 'Tic with no late dramas.

Now I haven't noticed the scoreline from the Bigotdome, but I would imagine it was the normal MIB-assisted easy win for sevco.

Now enjoy your well-earned dram. Slainte 🥃

You didn't miss anything TT. Just a comfortable win by the 'Tic with no late dramas.

Now I haven't noticed the scoreline from the Bigotdome, but I would imagine it was the normal MIB-assisted easy win for sevco.

Now enjoy your well-earned dram. Slainte 🥃
Hold hard young Jedi
The Richter scale recorded the boos from down Govan way
HH

Last edited:
Kettlewell is a complete tosser for him angrily complaining to the officials because the Celtic doctor was having to treat open wounds to our player who had just been kicked by a face-high boot by one of his thugs. Feck off with your anti-football 💩! You got exactly what you deserved from today's match.

View attachment 23864
after the Kilmarnock game when Taylor went off for treatment and we lost a goal we shouldn't take a player off for treatment

Well Well Well girfuy murder-Well , that was classic Celtic scraping victory from the jaws of a massively over-celebrated draw.
Wee tip, keep yer cattle in their pens and there might not have been long enough for us to score the winner.
Heart attack fitba , super stressful stuff but the bhoys came good in the very very very very very end.
Sweet sensation when big matt stuck that away 🥵

Super joy to see the dons go do that to them, seems everytime they play at home the boo brigade are out ( of the stadium) in force) rapid style.
The countdown to McBeales sacking definately ticking now ( they had plenty of chances to win the game 1st half, once again, said Danny David Dyer Brent of his team and anduh never won the big game.

Mrs winter calling me bitter for watching aberdeens goals 40 ( thousand) times, trying to explain the difference between biased and bitter surprisingly delightful 😊

Members online

No members online now.

Back