Motormouth

Here's another quote from Abraaam "Linkin"

"I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race"

Abraham Lincoln , 18/09/1858
Don’t lower yer self tae pish like that FFS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Here's another quote from Abraaam "Linkin"

"I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race"

Abraham Lincoln , 18/09/1858

So Nicholas know what edouard going to.do never surprises me with his knowledge or lack of it he is legend in his own mind went to arsenal what did he win league cup Aberdeen scottish cup back to us sfa went to sky know more than anyone DICKHEAD
the guys a brainless fuckwit (apologies to fellow fuckwits😜) I'm toiling to understand why sky and whatever paper prints his ramblings still employ him as a pundit cause hes so fuckin oot a touch hes up on the bloody moon I really canny go him hes and always has been a pure prick of a guy #fuckcharlienickπŸ–• HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back