Mousett

M

Maria

Am i hearing this right?

Bournemouth bought him n 2016 for 5.4M from Le Havre.

In 50 appearances, in which he started 8 times, he has scored 3 goals? WTF

And they value such a prolific scoring machine at 10M.

Don’t know what i’m more surprised at?

The increase cost in the player
His prolific scoring record
Or that we’re even interested.

Can anyone advice me what i’m missing or not seeing here?

Truly lost here.

Its worse than that, Defoe kept him oot the team. ????

Shit Fifty,

I’m so sorry i hadn’t noticed your reply. I thought this thread/question had sunk like the titanic.

But shit really, so the stats i looked at are on the nose....WTF pal.

What is going on? Why are we looking at dodo’s?

I know were getting linked with them all the time lets face it, living here its expected but i do hope this is a fkn ruse or its not looking good for the pitch or bench.

☹️

Shit Fifty,

I’m so sorry i hadn’t noticed your reply. I thought this thread/question had sunk like the titanic.

But shit really, so the stats i looked at are on the nose....WTF pal.

What is going on? Why are we looking at dodo’s?

I know were getting linked with them all the time lets face it, living here its expected but i do hope this is a fkn ruse or its not looking good for the pitch or bench.

☹️
Is this Cunt the NEW El Duffilcoat!!?????..Not a chance we're in fur this Fukin DUD????

big sutton rates him,says he's similar tae moussa dembele,he's black,right, ah get that,
he's french, right, ah get that tae, goalscorin record... eh, sorry chris,similarity has just ended!
Is this Big 'Wind Up' Sutty bak tae his Lincoln Managerial Guise????..Like Fat Swallee the Big Man cdny spot a player if Messi & Ronaldo walked in the room?????

wow! on this week tonight,new description for lying, "constructive ambiguity" love it, ah can delete "economical with the truth"noo! hic.....Stella!

Members online

Latest posts

Back