Moyes as director of football

Fitz88

Alot of people ive been talking to want Lennon out but nobody actually believes that's going to happen his decision making on Tuesday was shocking, bringing someone in , maybe not moyes but hes available. Its all about 9 then 10 but Tuesday night's knocked alot of peoples people's confidence in lenny

Alot of people ive been talking to want Lennon out but nobody actually believes that's going to happen his decision making on Tuesday was shocking, bringing someone in , maybe not moyes but hes available. Its all about 9 then 10 but Tuesday night's knocked alot of peoples people's confidence in lenny

First part I can see, but not Moyes as a director of football, I'm available but I've no chance either.

And until such times as Neil leaves us, we the support should be 100% behind him and the team.

And Welcome Fitz88

Hi Fitz88 Welcome to the Noise. Agree Tuesday was a shocker. Inept from top to bottom. But Moyes is a no. We apparently have A DOF called Lawwell.
The Only one who can change the way the Club is run is DD. And he’s his usual quiet self.
So we go on and Hope we get the 9 done.
Mon the Hoops

HH ??

Haha are you johnjames source David Moyes that ship sailed a long time ago, its football 2019/2020 we play now.

David Moyes should be absolutely nowhere near Celtic. He's just came out and said that Callum McGrgeor should be playing in the English Premier League, as should all of Celtic's best assets. Beyond that, he's a dullard who would be a far better fit for Sevco than our club. Absolutely not. If we were to have DOF, we ought to have someone like Park, but I think that ship too has sailed away some time ago.

Back