MOYES to Celts,

Ray

A lot of chatter on various Celtic forums now , odds seemingly cut,but IS it so bad ,remember BR was castigated after Liverpool gig,!!!!! Obviously re charged his reputation,Moyes to Man U, ,ok did not work out, went to Real Sociedad AND stuffed Barca,again not worked out , Ok , this scenario, if Moyes comes ,and Slippy is still at ibrokes, do you think he will be better than Moyes!!!!!!!dont think so ,rookie man v experienced man ,know were my money would be on ,what do you think?interesting ,hh

A complete lack of imagination and effort by would be required by the board, signalling a commitment to pulling in of the purse strings even further and a recognition that our current place in Europe is the maximum we could expect.

Unfortunately that doesn't look far fetched. Hope to fuck it's not true.

Agree with a lot of comments on here re Moyes!!! but as it seems to be main topic on many forums ,it is a question to be answered,lots on Kerrydale St ,not motivated by the thought of Lenny getting gig????it was just a question IF slippy remained at ibrokes,like I said ,if so Moyes would /should show him a clean pair of heels ,however still not a popular choice ,considering he said he would take gig at crumble dome!!!!just a comment ,from all the forums talking about it ,hh

Great believer in the tenet that possession is 9/10ths of the law.

Lenny is in pole position and I still feel it's his to lose. Moyes done a decent job at Everton, he stabilised them when they were in trouble and had them in Europe a couple of times, but he still didn't pick up a trophy. He cut a pretty sad figure at Man United, Sunderland and West Ham and he doesn't belong anywhere near the dug-out at Celtic Park.

Moyes wasn't even yesterday's yesterday man, he only looked like a genius when compared to Mr Indignity not having a blank cheque book to bail him out

He wasn't very popular with the jungle when he was playing for us, towards the end there was a groan when his name was read out on the team sheet.
Like many others have indicated, would his heart really be in it, im not so sure, if its true he said he would manage any club in Glasgow then it doesnt sound very positive.
He also can come across as someone with as much charm as a drunken rattlesnake, would he be able to lift the team during a bad spell? It's a no from B..

Absolutely no bloody way should moyes get the job!!!! As you’ll be aware I’m not exactly a Lennon fan for manager, but I’d rather him than moyes... at the end of the day we can say/think what we want.. dermot will do what he wants.. fingers crossed its the right thing

HAIL HAIL ??

Choices of possible new managers like Keane and Moyes make me very nervous .

I said on another thread that I'd rather have root canal treatment rather than have Roy Keane as coach ; with Moyes I would include chest hair removal by waxing as preferable to his appointment .

Members online

No members online now.

Back