My latest textbook has become an amazing audiobook

Fisiani

Does it work when Russia sends Nukes askin fur ma Uncle Chouble Bunker 💥

HH 💥

Is this free to the noise 😊

This is a good shout Fis , my best pal is having a real tough time of it the noo .
His wee ma has cancer ( lord I hate the word so much) and it's just the 2 of them .
Shes 85 and fiercely independent, typical of her generation.
Theres no comparison with todays generation or mine to them.
We complain about " oh my sair back and my sair heid etc and they NEVER whine or whinge about anything unless it's really proper sore.
Anyways hes also dyslexic and has real trouble with reading and writing despite being quite a clever bhoy.
He has found solace hes been telling me in books audio, perhaps not exactly the same thing as your post but it helps him so if you dont mind I'd like to share this with him ✌🏻

This is a good shout Fis , my best pal is having a real tough time of it the noo .
His wee ma has cancer ( lord I hate the word so much) and it's just the 2 of them .
Shes 85 and fiercely independent, typical of her generation.
Theres no comparison with todays generation or mine to them.
We complain about " oh my sair back and my sair heid etc and they NEVER whine or whinge about anything unless it's really proper sore.
Anyways hes also dyslexic and has real trouble with reading and writing despite being quite a clever bhoy.
He has found solace hes been telling me in books audio, perhaps not exactly the same thing as your post but it helps him so if you dont mind I'd like to share this with him ✌🏻
Cancer is just a word...it is not a sentence!
The word come from the Latin word for a crab. They noticed that breast cancer looked a bit like a crab so called it crab. -Cancer. I sometimes say What sounds worse. I have cancer or i have crabs.

Cancer is just a word...it is not a sentence!
The word come from the Latin word for a crab. They noticed that breast cancer looked a bit like a crab so called it crab. -Cancer. I sometimes say What sounds worse. I have cancer or i have crabs.
Aye I just hate the actual word fis because it stirs up deep emotions that I'm not always ready to deal with at the time it's taken so much from so many. Aye illogical to hate a word as it's not the word that I hate obviously but there it is all the same.
So you have used this ' anxiety cure ' ?
You reckon that it works for you anyway ?

My sister in Scotland has dyslexia and she listened to the audiobook and found it very helpful. The book is read by a computer in a gentle voice.
Well that ' gentle' voice is what pulled him into books audio in the first place as books were a no go area beforehand and books audio is superb for those who struggle.
Just the whole stress of their situation and how impossible it can get for him.
Her memory is on the wane also now and I try my best to help him with as much advice as I possibly can and just being there ( another face, a different opinion , someone else to tell the same thing to ) having gone through a very similar situation myself its heartbreaking, it helps to have someone who ' gets it" i can advise him on things like "just go with it and try your best not to disagree with her as that can cause unnecessary stress and problems" little things like that can make massive differences to the day.
The huge huge difference between us though is it is only the two of them whereas I have 2 sisters & brothers and we could all help each other, my sisters when it comes to the bathroom etc as that's an extremely, fiercely proud generation who find it difficult accepting help and can often feel insulted by the slightest of good intentions.
So you reckon it's worth a go anyway?
I'll perhaps get it for him then. Cheers mhate HH 👍🍀

Listen to the free sample. Amazing computerised voice.

well done pal, hope it goes well for you

Listen to the free sample. Amazing computerised voice.
Are you getting a wee bit anxious about this Fis ? Give me a bell......wife says am a great listener !

So far every review is 5 star and already the audiobook version is not just teaching people how to cure anxiety but actually helping people with anxiety. I had written the book without ever even thinking about an audiobook. It took me 25 years to write the book.
i'm the the first to have a bit of banter pal, apart from the celtic thats what the noise does for me, but i recognise that its a live subject and will be useful to many
i could have done with it at a time in my life
i'm delighted for you dr fis, clearly you spent a lot of time to achieve this, more time than you did on your Barkas MOM prediction............sorry, couldnt help it :)
me bad

i'm the the first to have a bit of banter pal, apart from the celtic thats what the noise does for me, but i recognise that its a live subject and will be useful to many
i could have done with it at a time in my life
i'm delighted for you dr fis, clearly you spent a lot of time to achieve this, more time than you did on your Barkas MOM prediction............sorry, couldnt help it :)
me bad
I go to the bears den and read how much they argue with each other and some even admitting they have blown the league. Is enough therapy for me :)

Put your hands together in a prayer like position. Cross your thumbs and intermingle your fingers then put your index fingers to almost parallel lines. then stare at the space between the fingertips. Your subconscious will draw the fingers together. When they touch just close your eyes and take a deep breath and as you breathe out you will feel relaxed and your heart rate will drop.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back