My latest textbook has become an amazing audiobook

The book is selling well and feedback is incredible. Every review still 5 star. Thanks noisers for letting people know about it . Here is a small snippet.
I say people with anxiety and some other common conditions are also like a large box of chocolates. Every single chocolate in the box may well have a unique colour of shiny wrapper just as every patient has a unique personal story but underneath the wrapper you will always find a chocolate which contains cocoa, butter, sugar and a flavouring. With anxiety you will always find sympathetic overactivity, mistaken thoughts, making the mistake of believing them and pessimistic thinking. Instead of obsessing about and feeling the need to understand every detail of the wrapping I believe it is far more important to focus on negating all the common ingredients that are ALWAYS there. The wrapper (the emotional baggage) is not completely unimportant of course but what if that can always be scrunched up and discarded without even looking at it and no longer carried.

Anxiety is always with me. Specially since Mrs Weedoc has taken up sniper training.

Which really is a daft thing to say because every box of chocolates comes with a pictogram telling you exactly what flavour each chocolate is. If she had said "life is like a bag of Revels..." then that is a different matter and is factually correct!
But she didn't she said Box of chocolates . were you not payin attention

The book is selling well and feedback is incredible. Every review still 5 star. Thanks noisers for letting people know about it . Here is a small snippet.
I say people with anxiety and some other common conditions are also like a large box of chocolates. Every single chocolate in the box may well have a unique colour of shiny wrapper just as every patient has a unique personal story but underneath the wrapper you will always find a chocolate which contains cocoa, butter, sugar and a flavouring. With anxiety you will always find sympathetic overactivity, mistaken thoughts, making the mistake of believing them and pessimistic thinking. Instead of obsessing about and feeling the need to understand every detail of the wrapping I believe it is far more important to focus on negating all the common ingredients that are ALWAYS there. The wrapper (the emotional baggage) is not completely unimportant of course but what if that can always be scrunched up and discarded without even looking at it and no longer carried.
Chocolates you say! should have wrote a book around the Quality Street Kids , underneath the strip you discovered an Assasian. a no mercy right back and an assortment of individuals who graced the international and european markets as others around them melted into obscurity as title after title and success was achieved.

1648546405318.png

Which really is a daft thing to say because every box of chocolates comes with a pictogram telling you exactly what flavour each chocolate is. If she had said "life is like a bag of Revels..." then that is a different matter and is factually correct!
Only a big fitted Scientist wid say that whae eats Arbroath Bridie’s tsk

HH 🦶

Back