Naismith

Darren O’Dea should have asked Naismith if he remembered a Dundee great by the name of Albert Kidd!

Hearts are a bunch of imposters, it’s no wonder Steven Naismith has fitted right in!

He’ll be facing us wearing blue next season , Laffertys return has confirmed the squad that did “walking away”have been forgiven

Wouldn't be so "brave" if Bobo was waiting in the tunnel for him. Actually what he does is cowardly. Nothing "tough" about what he does. He's probably first out the shower and onto the bus, sh@tting himself in case he gets challenged on a one to one. Safety in numbers for that wee coward.

He’ll be facing us wearing blue next season , Laffertys return has confirmed the squad that did “walking away”have been forgiven
Hopefully he is and the rest of the wallk-a-wayers join him! Be funny to see them all go from traitors for walking away, then saviours for joining the new club and by the time the season is over back to traitors! Thickest bunch of hypocritical, scumbag fans ever.

The way that the GASL is running the club into the ground financially the ''walk aways '' ( like McGregor and Lafferty ) may get a chance to do the same again in the very near future . lol

Wouldn't be so "brave" if Bobo was waiting in the tunnel for him. Actually what he does is cowardly. Nothing "tough" about what he does. He's probably first out the shower and onto the bus, sh@tting himself in case he gets challenged on a one to one. Safety in numbers for that wee coward.
That's exactly what he is OSE. Sneaky wee over the ball tackles from behind , shouting at players on the deck injured and diving in the box. That's his forte. Total scumbag mate but one who is lauded in the Scottish media. Always a studs up merchant and seems to get away with it.

The way that the GASL is running the club into the ground financially the ''walk aways '' ( like McGregor and Lafferty ) may get a chance to do the same again in the very near future . lol
The only double they are likely to achieve!

Big Eck's number 1 striker.....Celtic players need to take a collective stance to sort this we low life out. Why some of them stood off him and watched at Tynecastle - I will never know. However, needs sorted this time around. HH

Big Eck's number 1 striker.....Celtic players need to take a collective stance to sort this we low life out. Why some of them stood off him and watched at Tynecastle - I will never know. However, needs sorted this time around. HH
Stewart broke ranks calling out McFadden over the LG fiasco. That little rat bastard will know his card is marked. Get him in the middle of the park in a crunching 50/50. If we are cruising I'd get hayes on to chase the wee cunt. Hound him. Rake him with studs and fall on his heed. Sim on the bench to kenny him. He is that level of player for me to crave that. I wish nothing but harm to come to him.
Make no mistake he will be looking for anything to throw himself on the floor and make both his managers happy. Better to blast the whole shower off the park with tallent and class. If he gets cuffed in the process great.

Members online

Back