Narcos on Netflix

Best series on Netflix. Watched it from the rise of Escobar to Narcos Mexico. The 3rd season of Narcos Mexico is now on Netflix!! Just found it last night. Not sure why Netflix don't advertise it better.......highly recommend it if you're looking for something to watch 👍👍
Seen it mate absolute class mate seen it through lock down. Me and the wife would watch it til midnight then go fuck watch another one with another can(s)of course😁 I now watch everything on Escobar what he got away with reminds me of the huns in Scotland.
Another one that’s brilliant is ozarks if you haven’t seen it defo worth watching by the 3rd/4th episode you’ll be hooked.

Seen it mate absolute class mate seen it through lock down. Me and the wife would watch it til midnight then go fuck watch another one with another can(s)of course😁 I now watch everything on Escobar what he got away with reminds me of the huns in Scotland.
Another one that’s brilliant is ozarks if you haven’t seen it defo worth watching by the 3rd/4th episode you’ll be hooked.

Thanks mate. I'll have a look 👍👍

Best series on Netflix. Watched it from the rise of Escobar to Narcos Mexico. The 3rd season of Narcos Mexico is now on Netflix!! Just found it last night. Not sure why Netflix don't advertise it better.......highly recommend it if you're looking for something to watch 👍👍
Aye it’s class lubo
The original narcos is the best
They’re making one about the massive cocaine trade in Greenock
It’s called Tesco’s 🙄

BTW I found another new series other day called KIN it's set In Ireland about a crime family only watched 2 episodes so far but looks good there's only one series the now 8 episodes but worth a look
Fantastic m8
Great ending
See big eamon …
There was another Irish series years ago involving one of the kinsella brothers
The head of the family
Canni remember the name but it was top class

I have watched all the Narcos on Netflix too, brilliant
If you haven't watched Sons of Anarchy yet, get it done
It's a belter of a series and I watched it a couple of years back and thoroughly enjoyed itSOme great acting in it
Big Ron Perlman, who's a TIM, is brilliant as the head of the MC club
And Al Bundy's wife Peggy (Katy Sagal) is a honey in it, for those of a more mature woman, predilection
Another TIM, Tommy Flanagan, is one of the main characters
Great cast and storyline
Watched a show last night about the Atlanta Olympics bombing
RICHARD JEWELL, based on actual events

It's a belter of a series and I watched it a couple of years back and thoroughly enjoyed itSOme great acting in it
And Al Bundy's wife Peggy (Katy Sagal) is a honey in it, for those of a more mature woman, predilection
Great cast and storyline
Ffs I knew I had saw her somewhere before but couldn’t place it
Al Bundys wife 🤷‍♂️ Who’d have thought

Great cast and storyline

Binged Narcos Mexico Season 3 when it dropped last Friday, great show. Also worth checking out is 'The Last Narc' made by Amazon. It actually interviews people who participated in the abduction of Kiki Camarena and the DEA boss throughout Narcos Mexico, Jaime Kuykendall, is currently suing the producers. Narcos Mexico tiptoes around the CIA involvement in narco trafficking but The Last Narc pulls no punches.
Couldn't get beyond the second season of SOA. Offensively lazy concept and execution. Ireland has so much oil and guns that we export guns to America in barrels of oil to offset America's shortage of oil and guns. Obviously there are so many guns in Ireland that all the actors have been shot so only Americans with no accent skills can play Irish characters. It does have Maggie Siff in it and if you're a fan check out Billions.
Fans of Love / Hate should check out 'Kin' which wrapped up Season 1 recently. Aidan Gillen (John Boy L/H and Littlefinger GOT) and Ciarán Hinds (Julius Caesar Rome) are the best known actors.
Yellowstone just returned with 2 episodes Sunday night. Absolutely savage modern-day western starring Kevin Costner and Kelly Reilly's baps.

Binged Narcos Mexico Season 3 when it dropped last Friday, great show. Also worth checking out is 'The Last Narc' made by Amazon. It actually interviews people who participated in the abduction of Kiki Camarena and the DEA boss throughout Narcos Mexico, Jaime Kuykendall, is currently suing the producers. Narcos Mexico tiptoes around the CIA involvement in narco trafficking but The Last Narc pulls no punches.
Couldn't get beyond the second season of SOA. Offensively lazy concept and execution. Ireland has so much oil and guns that we export guns to America in barrels of oil to offset America's shortage of oil and guns. Obviously there are so many guns in Ireland that all the actors have been shot so only Americans with no accent skills can play Irish characters. It does have Maggie Siff in it and if you're a fan check out Billions.
Fans of Love / Hate should check out 'Kin' which wrapped up Season 1 recently. Aidan Gillen (John Boy L/H and Littlefinger GOT) and Ciarán Hinds (Julius Caesar Rome) are the best known actors.
Yellowstone just returned with 2 episodes Sunday night. Absolutely savage modern-day western starring Kevin Costner and Kelly Reilly's baps.
Will check that out as we have Amazon Prime, thanks for that

Will check that out as we have Amazon Prime, thanks for that
Watched the full series again last night, only 4 episodes. It was even better for having seen Season 3 of Narcos Mexico; especially the contrast between the 2 portrayals of the same story.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back