Nasty Nicola doing her best

I wasn't meaning you Rose. Some time ago I was verbally shot down by members on here for saying that I couldn't give a toss about BoJo having Covid. That resulted in someone telling me how wicked I was to wish Boris dead. So I was misquoted by the folk who are now calling Nic a bitch, evil cow etc. Hypocrisy abounds on here Rose and I'm sorry if you thought I was talking to you.
I believe in freedom of speech and if I don't like a post I just scroll past. HH. 🍀
A brief if somewhat skewed account of the past. If memory serves me correctly (and it does) it was more the robust defence of Catherine Calderwood, allow me to paraphrase but it was onlong the lines of "poor lassie made a wee mistake and its really the medias fault for photographing her visiting her holiday home in the middle of lockdown thats the real problem" and then the celebrations when BoJo was taken into intensive care that raised the suggestion of political hypocrisy.
But at least we've now established ground rules on what is acceptable behaviour, have a go at anyone but no wee Nicola because that would be offensive, derogatory, sexist and down right rotten!
Aye right! 😹

I wasn't meaning you Rose. Some time ago I was verbally shot down by members on here for saying that I couldn't give a toss about BoJo having Covid. That resulted in someone telling me how wicked I was to wish Boris dead. So I was misquoted by the folk who are now calling Nic a bitch, evil cow etc. Hypocrisy abounds on here Rose and I'm sorry if you thought I was talking to you.
I believe in freedom of speech and if I don't like a post I just scroll past. HH. 🍀
Hold on a fekn minute. Please give an example of my hypocrisy?

A brief if somewhat skewed account of the past. If memory serves me correctly (and it does) it was more the robust defence of Catherine Calderwood, allow me to paraphrase but it was onlong the lines of "poor lassie made a wee mistake and its really the medias fault for photographing her visiting her holiday home in the middle of lockdown thats the real problem" and then the celebrations when BoJo was taken into intensive care that raised the suggestion of political hypocrisy.
But at least we've now established ground rules on what is acceptable behaviour, have a go at anyone but no wee Nicola because that would be offensive, derogatory, sexist and down right rotten!
Aye right! 😹
Once again you choose to misrepresent me. When did I say people shouldn't have a go at wee Nic??????

Back