Nazi huns

Tim Malloy

Scotlands nazis boyd Robertson King media aids Dunbar goloid sutherland Thompson and all the fenian shitebags walker Nicholas orange shitebags provan English shitebags commons all uniting against Celtic shows you we are the papal. Why are there prods. because the Scottish tramps are too tight to pay homage lazy trampy catholics really you'll find the same tramps at ibrox because they're too lazy and dumb to think for themselves

Scotlands nazis boyd Robertson King media aids Dunbar goloid sutherland Thompson and all the fenian shitebags walker Nicholas orange shitebags provan English shitebags commons all uniting against Celtic shows you we are the papal. Why are there prods. because the Scottish tramps are too tight to pay homage lazy trampy catholics really you'll find the same tramps at ibrox because they're too lazy and dumb to think for themselves

I am waiting for someone with better linguistic skills than me to translate this . No rush !

Is that the lyrics to the new Johhny Rotten single?

Sung to the style of Billy Joel in We didn't start the fire.

Any chance of a comma otherwise it can be construed as cheek to tims too.

I dont want tae, have tae ? ye ??

So I think the names listed are all the people who hate Celtic?? And are ganging up on us....emmm...and I think Scottish people are all tramps. For this reason there shouldn't be prods because Catholics are tramps anyway so proddies are just lazy Scottish people who....emmmmm......is this making more sense??
Nope. Im guessing your a fairly sane and rational type. The mistake you are making is trying to make sense of total gobbledygook

I am waiting for someone with better linguistic skills than me to translate this . No rush !

I tried to decipher the coded message:

I have no idea if i succeeded since i am not sure of some of the names and i stuck brackets with a guess in some places other places I have no idea who they refer like Goloid.

I also laid it out a bit different so it kind of looks a bit more palatable.

No Idea though, so Tim Malloy might decide i have ruined his prose completely. Besides, the latter end still doesnt make sense, and well im not sure i entirely agree with the points being made anyway, assuming i am breaking the words up correctly.

But here goes:

Scotlands nazis: Boyd, Robertson, King;
Media aids (helpers): Dunbar, Goloid, Sutherland, Thompson; and all the
Fenian shitebags: Walker, Nicholas;
Orange shite-bags: Provan, English;
Shitebags: Commons

All uniting against Celtic shows you we are the papal (peepo).

Why are there prods?

Because the Scottish tramps are too tight to pay homage lazy (Lizzie)

Trampy catholics?

Really? You'll find the same tramps at ibrox because they're too lazy and dumb to think for themselves.

Last edited:
you want chips wi that

I tried to decipher the coded message:

I have no idea if i succeeded since i am not sure of some of the names and i stuck brackets with a guess in some places other places I have no idea who they refer like Goloid.

I also laid it out a bit different so it kind of looks a bit more palatable.

No Idea though, so Tim Malloy might decide i have ruined his prose completely. Besides, the latter end still doesnt make sense, and well im not sure i entirely agree with the points being made anyway, assuming i am breaking the words up correctly.

But here goes:

Scotlands nazis: Boyd, Robertson, King;
Media aids (helpers): Dunbar, Goloid, Sutherland, Thompson; and all the
Fenian shitebags: Walker, Nicholas;
Orange shite-bags: Provan, English;
Shitebags: Commons

All uniting against Celtic shows you we are the papal (peepo).

Why are there prods?

Because the Scottish tramps are too tight to pay homage lazy (Lizzie)

Trampy catholics?

Really? You'll find the same tramps at ibrox because they're too lazy and dumb to think for themselves.
Did you ever work at Bletchly Park as a code breaker.

Once again with some commas, full stops etc please, Tim (y)

Members online

Latest posts

Back