Nazi huns

Nope, I maintain 'speedball'. ;)

My terminology comes form the very origins of the rave scene and the heady days of late-eighties into nineties. I contend I do not remain scrambled as to the source of my insanity....:unsure:o_O

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speedball_(drug)
Speedball is cocaine and heroin mix. Just saying like? Wi a bit of work sandman you could train up timalloy tae ghost yir columns noo and again. Gie yi a wee holiday. Cheers for the good work pal!

Scotlands nazis boyd Robertson King media aids Dunbar goloid sutherland Thompson and all the fenian shitebags walker Nicholas orange shitebags provan English shitebags commons all uniting against Celtic shows you we are the papal. Why are there prods. because the Scottish tramps are too tight to pay homage lazy trampy catholics really you'll find the same tramps at ibrox because they're too lazy and dumb to think for themselves
are you a journalist by any chance ??

Who the fuck is this wanker?
Something of interest to you across the pond, did you know of this?

Humphrey Bogart bet President Truman that Bogart's first child would be a girl. When Bogart lost the bet, he paid promptly. President Truman returned the check, writing that it is rare to "find a man who remembers his commitments and meets them on the dot." #PresidentsDay

Dztfi8OVAAALe0m.jpg

‘He should show some humility.’

Aye, like the humility all the other Scottish clubs and players have shown for scoring a 90th minute winner away from home against a club that was on top of the table in December.

And in terms of the ‘embarrasment’ of last Thursday night... what was the result of Rangers (or anyone else from Scotland) in the KO rounds in Europe last week? Or last year? Or at any other point in the last decade? And honestly, how many of the media would have predicted a worse scoreline than 2-0 prior to the match? And then to come back after the fact and call it an embarrassment?!

Oi... I don’t even know how to respond to this. But I want whatever he’s smoking!!!

‘He should show some humility.’

Aye, like the humility all the other Scottish clubs and players have shown for scoring a 90th minute winner away from home against a club that was on top of the table in December.

And in terms of the ‘embarrasment’ of last Thursday night... what was the result of Rangers (or anyone else from Scotland) in the KO rounds in Europe last week? Or last year? Or at any other point in the last decade? And honestly, how many of the media would have predicted a worse scoreline than 2-0 prior to the match? And then to come back after the fact and call it an embarrassment?!

Oi... I don’t even know how to respond to this. But I want whatever he’s smoking!!!
I mean these dudes sit on their arse all day thinking up ways to attack Celtic without realising the irony in their comments.
V Killie we are secured almost of another title and gave us the breathing space to know we can now concenrate without the added pressure, now the irony below

Scotlands nazis boyd Robertson King media aids Dunbar goloid sutherland Thompson and all the fenian shitebags walker Nicholas orange shitebags provan English shitebags commons all uniting against Celtic shows you we are the papal. Why are there prods. because the Scottish tramps are too tight to pay homage lazy trampy catholics really you'll find the same tramps at ibrox because they're too lazy and dumb to think for themselves
I've got it, maybe. Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb. I left the punctuation out though to make comparison easier.

Matt Holland.......Irish International footballer allows this twat to spout his drivel.

Any Irishman of renown would sock this dobber in the mouth and yell "up da RA" in his vile hun-like dial!

Adrian Durham and humility go together like sevco and champions.......two totally paradoxical concepts that will thankfully never come to realisation

Matt Holland.......Irish International footballer allows this twat to spout his drivel.

Any Irishman of renown would sock this dobber in the mouth and yell "up da RA" in his vile hun-like dial!

Adrian Durham and humility go together like sevco and champions.......two totally paradoxical concepts that will thankfully never come to realisation
Adrian Durham knows no-one takes him serious he is another robbie savage, the failed bee gee.Untitled.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back