Need yer help again guys

Monty Python saw the future, Boab!!!!

No wonder they all fucked off to the States!

Maybe its just me but somehow i think Celtic have always been proud of their politics and very much bring them to the core every match day. cannot help but thinking the lyrics in this song is actually encouraging the rebel in us to be proud and stand up for our rights and believes and be prepared to let all know of it.

Maybe its just me but somehow i think Celtic have always been proud of their politics and very much bring them to the core every match day. cannot help but thinking the lyrics in this song is actually encouraging the rebel in us to be proud and stand up for our rights and believes and be prepared to let all know of it.

Tommy used to speak of "Playing For The Cause", Boab.

I don't believe he meant for one second that that entailed the second uprising, but I believe that he meant that Celtic stood for something beyond just the football.

Over the last few days, we've had some of the folks on here bearing their souls and telling us of how their love of Celtic caused deteriorations in family relationships and flew in the face of popular convention (especially in this daft wee country).

It might not be purely political, but there's something exigent beyond just sport that makes Celtic special.

Imo the Green Brigade need Weeding out. Politics has no place in football. As for tories not welcome at Celtic Park Brother Walfried would turn in is grave. We are a club open to all no matter religion politics race color or creed. Now I for one don't care what political affiliations any one has but to tell an individual to f**k off because of it is wrong totally wrong. The Green Brigade do not speak for me. I know it's all about free speach but they could have said it better than they did.
Politics has no place in Celtic FC? I disagree.

I love 90% of what the GB bring to CP, what i dont like in any walk of life is extremism, it benefits nobody. Think of the green brigades favourite target fascism, an ideology based on uber nationalism and single minded politics where anyone who opposed it would be beaten into submission, spot the similarity?
We are very fortunate to live in a democracy and attacking and hating people for voting differently to you Is knuckle dragging behaviour in my opinion and shouldn't be celebrated.

I love 90% of what the GB bring to CP, what i dont like in any walk of life is extremism, it benefits nobody. Think of the green brigades favourite target fascism, an ideology based on uber nationalism and single minded politics where anyone who opposed it would be beaten into submission, spot the similarity?
We are very fortunate to live in a democracy and attacking and hating people for voting differently to you Is knuckle dragging behaviour in my opinion and shouldn't be celebrated.
And you know what, Hoopy, without these differences (political or otherwise), then life would be pretty feckin boring.

Just because I don't fully understand something doesn't make it wrong and I don't want to get into the habit of hating people just because they don't think like me or agree with my perspectives on the world.

Even when it comes to the huns......I don't like them as a collective species, but I've met a few decent ones over the years and one or two that I'd regard as close acquaintances.

And you know what, Hoopy, without these differences (political or otherwise), then life would be pretty feckin boring.

Just because I don't fully understand something doesn't make it wrong and I don't want to get into the habit of hating people just because they don't think like me or agree with my perspectives on the world.

Even when it comes to the huns......I don't like them as a collective species, but I've met a few decent ones over the years and one or two that I'd regard as close acquaintances.
It's a bit like cats and dugs SP, I'm convinced that cats are better than dugs but I dont run about hating dugs to emphasise my point, I'm nice to dugs but I just happen to be nicer to cats!
Thought I'd use the medium of cats to lighten the mood, it usually works, maybe.... gnight 😺

Back