Negativity.

Woodbinebhoy

Why are the first 5 or 6 posts on "News Now" all so negative about Celtic. No matter who's name is at the top it is all about the forthcoming disaster.
That Tom English is a complete hater of all things Celtic and will take great delight from our failure.
What complete plonkers.

Why are the first 5 or 6 posts on "News Now" all so negative about Celtic. No matter who's name is at the top it is all about the forthcoming disaster.
That Tom English is a complete hater of all things Celtic and will take great delight from our failure.
What complete plonkers.
They fear the blogs getting stronger and the print media failing, their jobs on the line, self inflicted and prepared to put out myths, you reap what you sew. the huns died and we were at the funeral.

What complete plonkers.
They are having something of a renaissance due to the fact that they've suffered for almost a decade. Their poison has been simmering like lava deep in the bowels of a volcano . Their favourites are back on top again . Time to spew their pernicious, venomous guano. Sad thing is, it's really all our own doing. We had the chance to bury them for a very long time, and we blew it.

What complete plonkers.
If you sign into Celtic news now you can then block the garbage media and the click baiters, I'm up to 22 blocked at last count, only media one I ever see is the evening Times and they're on a shuggle nail.,, 💅😂💅

It's sad to say that although smsm print sales are plummeting, the online stuff is is growing vastly so I don't click on any of them now.

And that is exactly what we have to do Shammy.....no links to them, ever.....and I include the so called Celtic sites that go looking for the huns to click on due to their negative Celtic headlines.

Cut & paste if you must.....no links that feed their hun coffers and anti Celtic agendas...

These cowardly msm people have for years been running thier profession down deeper into the gutter.the establishment club has been backed no matter what they do and have done since 2012 also the old club anything went.last season the difference in reporting of covid breeches between celtic and sevco was night and day bolibolingali was hounded out of scotland the disasterous trip to dubai I think it was 17 players and staff had to icolate fair enough they were the rules but it seemed to me these rules didn't aply to sevco they just said wee will investigate this and that was it.the msm didn't bother thier backsides pushing investigating you know like real even handed journalists might have done.now that's only one subject during the 20/21 season these sorts of anti celtic pro sevco story lines have been all to farmilar to anyone who follows celtic.the msm don't seem to even care they've always made sure thier target audience were well looked after.I don't buy any of thier gutter story's or thier click bate on line they had their chance for years and years for balanced reporting and have failed miserably on thier heads be it.

Desperate peepul will go to desperate measures to try to survive
Thankfull, I personally don't have any dealings with what any Scottish media outlets have to say, as its nothing but pure shite, they write.
Even better now the celtic support has spoken now by not buying into there bollox either, so only got a shower of thick zombie bastards to sing to.
They only continue to print and say there shite in a vain attempt to cause unrest amongst us, but it's not working.
So the reason why imo?
They all still remain shit scared of us.
The jealousy that we have started the rebuild, with players we potentially are going to have for many a year with still plenty in the background hoping to be able to make the break through to the 1st team squad.
And still we have been able to do so without the income from ajer, eddy, Christie.
Happy enough on how this window has been progressing so far, even if a bit to slow for tonight's tie, and still plenty of time left in it also.
Now what they won't question is anything regarding sevco scum (SS).
I believe that they have made signings, increasing the wage bill, none of there shite sold as who would want any of them? All this on top of 40M confetti shares last season.
Asking Paddy Power will they open a book next season on how much confetti will be needed to try and keep the lights on?
We may have some justifiable concerns within the club ourselves, but hope none of our supporters ever buy into the bollox the Scottish media are falsely trying to portray.

Members online

No members online now.

Back