Neil Lennon is the new Celtic manager

Well yeah, but this is a backward step. I love Lenny, the abuse, and sleekit character assassination in the press would have ruined lesser men but he not only rose above it but came back in our hour of need and steered the good shop Celtic safely into port, he's a bona fide hero, and its a hard argument to make for him not to get it.
But.
The football has been brutal, lots of last minute wins seemingly carved out of the team's sheer collective will to win. The players we'll want to come are unlikely to cite Lennon as a big reason to sign up. It just feels like yet again, the club is doing things on the cheap and if they arse this transfer window like the last few, we'll, we know what could happen. Hope I'm wrong but I'm worried nonetheless.

NFL wasn’t my choice but anyone who’s the Manager of Celtic will get the full backing from me. HH NFL. Let’s get 9 then the Holy Grail of 10. Have a good break everyone let’s recharge then get ready for what next Season will bring
Mon the Hoops.

HH ☘️???

NFL wasn’t my choice but anyone who’s the Manager of Celtic will get the full backing from me. HH NFL. Let’s get 9 then the Holy Grail of 10. Have a good break everyone let’s recharge then get ready for what next Season will bring
Mon the Hoops.

HH ☘️???
Keeping Glasgow's economy in shape since 1888 and still going strong. Tuesday morning Celtic Park. Untitled.jpg

Mixed reaction from the guys standing around me today but it was always Lennys job HH

As long as he stamps his own way of playing and forgets the last managers style of playing as regards playing football in your backyard as they still do, even under pressure, I think Lennon could be a successful manager,take a leaf from the great Celtic giants of the past jock stein and Martin o,Neil and their style of play, cutting out all the negative, time wasting messing about in defence and get the ball forwards at pace, what all the great Celtic teams of the past have done, remember he will be judged on results only so let us see him stamping his own way of playing the game.

As long as he stamps his own way of playing and forgets the last managers style of playing as regards playing football in your backyard as they still do, even under pressure, I think Lennon could be a successful manager,take a leaf from the great Celtic giants of the past jock stein and Martin o,Neil and their style of play, cutting out all the negative, time wasting messing about in defence and get the ball forwards at pace, what all the great Celtic teams of the past have done, remember he will be judged on results only so let us see him stamping his own way of playing the game.

He said the style would change as would the personnel. The snakes style is flat and not at the races. He told the bhoys at half time to pick up the tempo.

He can effect change once he is permanent manager which is what he is now.

Positive result for me. ✊

Will always support whoever was the manager but not excited about Lenny getting it the football has been rotten. But will give him this season to prove me wrong his own signings and football but think personally it’s lawell protecting his bonus

Will always support whoever was the manager but not excited about Lenny getting it the football has been rotten. But will give him this season to prove me wrong his own signings and football but think personally it’s lawell protecting his bonus
To be honest a think Lawell deserves every penny ,we've just won a treble treble ,financially stable what more you wantin?Excitin times to be a Celtic fan HH

Back