Neil McCann EBT trial has Celts laughing as dead club fails to indemnify

If we'd pushed the issue way back when they were liquidised...we might have caused such a stushie they would have had to shut the shit pit down...the filth would have defended themselves 'pig sty...le' but who knows if stybrox would be still be around.....
Was not for us to force the closure of the pig sty as we wouldn't have been a creditor so it couldn't have been seen as our business as such.
The level of corruption must involve the Scottish FA of also allowing such potential illegal activities to have taken place also.
So even with us handing over the title to keep them in business and with all the help from the government and cheating mib's and the rule changes that only applyed to us, could have all been in vein cause the scum really never had a ground to play any matches at, which would make every result there null and void, so after 10 years they have still won fuck all as they don't really exist still 😂😂😂😂

Cluster One 29th March 2021 At 23:59

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/ex-gers-chief-charles-green-23817200
Ex-Rangers FC chief Charles Green asked to testify in £56.8m claim that Ibrox should’ve been sold off
Green set to appear in a court case brought by liquidators BDO who allege iconic stadium should’ve been sold to pay off debts.
Former Rangers chief executive Charles Green is being asked to give evidence in a £56.8 million action brought by a financial firm over claims Ibrox should have been sold to pay off debt.
Green is being called in by the club’s former administrators, David Whitehouse and Paul Clark, over allegations they should’ve sold off the stadium and other assets while in control of the club.
Rangers’ liquidator, BDO, have mounted the case against the pair, claiming the lack of an asset sale left less cash to split among creditors.
Lawyers acting for Whitehouse and Clark have asked Green to give evidence at the Court of Session.
Andrew Young QC told judge Lord Tyre on Monday that solicitors are awaiting for a response from Green, who is believed to live in France.
…………….
May the 4 2021 looks like a good day in court. Will you be there JC?

Scottish or English court Boab?...

Surely if mccann is getting hassled for ebt money it will be the same as the rest off them cunts who received it, hence Barry signed everything over to the wife there's going to be a lot of rich ebt wives about ha ha ya skint hun cunts
Not sure he's getting hassled for it more in line he's putting up the argument he cant part with 1 mill for her when the tax mans comin for £700k ,poster in the know about tax affairs said the tax man aint persuing them as fast as folk think

so it's a case of don't gie it to her a might need it

Not sure he's getting hassled for it more in line he's putting up the argument he cant part with 1 mill for her when the tax mans comin for £700k ,poster in the know about tax affairs said the tax man aint persuing them as fast as folk think

so it's a case of don't gie it to her a might need it
Was under the impression Kelly that the tax man only had a certain amount of time to reclaim any tax that might be owed to them, so at a guess they might be out of time so hence more cheating hun bullshit

Think Neil is fucked when the club he played for incorporated it incorporated and took over all the assetts (see below).
Anyone with a brain never mind a good lawyer will be hard pressed to convince a judge that even though there was no unincorporation the taxman just wiped off the companies debts and let it continue as a seperate entity to do the same again.

View attachment 14016

Oh well, you reap what you sow.
Alan Dewar QC, representing Charles Green at ... Rangers football club does not exist, it is an idea in people's minds, ...

The media will be on the case as we speak to convince the courts and public it's the same club and Neil should be paid out. Unless the media have got rid of these headlines they are fucked as well.
55 my fucking arse, nice one Neil hows that old same brush of yours with the 10 new poles and 6 heads holding out.

View attachment 14017
By all accounts Green isn't even giving a witness statement he's getting questions sent to him and yet to respond
Bet Charlies septic tanks in overflow he must be shitting it as one wee slip up could open the flood gates on questions as to who actually owns the deeds and why they weren't flogged off at the stadium values murray over inflated in the accounts

Am hoping BDO are playing nice just to get him in a court room

Was under the impression Kelly that the tax man only had a certain amount of time to reclaim any tax that might be owed to them, so at a guess they might be out of time so hence more cheating hun bullshit
Am not sure john no there's a poster up to speed on the kds site who claims the tax man isn't persuing them as much as we'd think they would be ,,,,,,,fk if that was the Revenue they'd be on your door everyday and collected straight after the big tax result

only the man in the street gets hounded faster

Looking at Ibrox in the Record article on here reminds me to be grateful that I dinnae stay in Glesca

'I couldnae bear looking at that shitehole Ibrox when passing every now and again.......place looks like a downmarket Peterhead prison'...
...apologies to aw the good and decent Glesga lads and lassies, but to me when that sticker came out years ago 'Glasgow's miles better' I always laughed when I saw it thinking ...
'it would be if you knocked that ugly Ibrox carbuncle down.
Ha ha.....it still might be knocked down yet........I hear you say.....

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
A had that sticker in my porthole window on the Russian cruise ship i worked on much to the amusement of the Russian crew ,plus it helped in pointing out what cabin was mine just incase we sank

Surely if mccann is getting hassled for ebt money it will be the same as the rest off them cunts who received it, hence Barry signed everything over to the wife there's going to be a lot of rich ebt wives about ha ha ya skint hun cunts
Surely McGarrell we cant punish the players for this wee misdemeanor did you not read the bit where wee Neil said,,,I did,nt know anything about that contract,,,surely we cant think the wee man is telling lies...AGAIN..

HH

Surely McGarrell we cant punish the players for this wee misdemeanor did you not read the bit where wee Neil said,,,I did,nt know anything about that contract,,,surely we cant think the wee man is telling lies...AGAIN..

HH
1617109237524.png

Not part of a contract ie free money and not taxable aye right.
Notice all the agreements are with the club and the club indemnifies these payments, so it is the club that is responsible (of course it is its club and company one and the same) well they claim same club sopay the players their tax money and by the way, lurkers wee Neil McCann has just opened up the can of worms that under SFA regulations you are not allowed to play football whilst monies paid for your services are not declared and your club cannot owe tax whilst applying for European licences.

55 My Arse

1617109237524.png

This jc would walk on my hands to the court Boab....even if it wisnae in Glesca ....... but much as I pray to our dear God for him to shut the Ibroxbunker up for good, will it happen 'cos the fat man sez 'The big hoose must sty opin'

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No excuses the big fat man is dead also like his club

So boab who stands to take the fall for the illegal activities then and could the pig sty yet be sold to try and pay the outstanding debt
Think the verdict will be old club incorporated as The Rangers Football Club 1872 Ltd died and Administrators punished (tarnished) for making a cnut of the fire sale and not obtaining the going rate for the value of the property and assetts, the books will show the stadiums valuation and we will see it going up and down depending on what the books want to show year in. Thats my Take.

Whats of more interest will be the investigation into why it was allowed to be run into the ground by the directors if it was merely an 18 million debt when the club owned sufficient assetts to clear the debt.
However, could be the stumbling block to that scenario and why Murray fought a 2 million tax case in the first instance was to reveal the tax and what it was been accrued on amounted towas improper registration of players and the placemen in the SFA overlooking the registrations and puttting them through and letting the European licence application pass the Res rules on taxables owed and debts owed, FFP, you cannot use Europe to square your tax debts outstanding.
What would be the price of contaminated land that has been full of pig shite for so long in Glasgow 😂😂😂

Members online

Back