Neil McCann

Give the man a Chance! Nothing like doing your Own. feckin unbelievable some of the abuse on here at a guy that's finding his feet.
Everyone a bang on expert pundit!! ....member when Larrson gave the ball away to Charnley and we Got beat 2-1 ...........?

It takes players time to find their feet when they've never experienced Scottish football before and especially when mixed with the atmosphere of Paradise and the expectations the fans have it can be difficult but it seems as if the new bhoys are starting to get into it.

I'm a disabled housebound pensioner stu, so couldn't get to a game,i pay for ma nieces season book,but depend on radio and tv for coverage and, sites like this for honesty! HH!

☘️HAIL HAIL☘️ MD, prefer radio commentary. Tae pish yee have listen tae oan the telly. Mind you ah canny go yon hun cvnt Rob "Rangers" Mclean, fare boils ma pish does that cvn, also radio is only option if, I'm doing job on the East coast. Like Liam McLeod doing the commentary (Dons Fan) gets ye on the edge of yer seat, awright if yer in the Hoose, nae so great when yer driving a 7.5t truck & yee punch the air in delight, yee end up wae a sore hand & another dent on the truck roof. ????

☘️HAIL HAIL☘️ MD, prefer radio commentary. Tae pish yee have listen tae oan the telly. Mind you ah canny go yon hun cvnt Rob "Rangers" Mclean, fare boils ma pish does that cvn, also radio is only option if, I'm doing job on the East coast. Like Liam McLeod doing the commentary (Dons Fan) gets ye on the edge of yer seat, awright if yer in the Hoose, nae so great when yer driving a 7.5t truck & yee punch the air in delight, yee end up wae a sore hand & another dent on the truck roof. ????
TT - Rob Mclean started his career in Inverness then Aberdeen and is actually an Aberdeen fan. I've heard this confirmed by some people that have gotten pished with him over the years. So he's actually a mutton molester rather than a hun. Still no fan of Celtic though, I'd agree.

In years to come there will be a song written to commemorate the life and achievements of Neil McCann. It will be to the tune of an already-rewritten Elton John song and I can only predict the chorus so far.
"And it seems to me
you lived your life
like a jizz rag in the wind."

Apologies in advance by any offense caused by the language but it is Neil Mc-fuckin-Cann.

In years to come there will be a song written to commemorate the life and achievements of Neil McCann. It will be to the tune of an already-rewritten Elton John song and I can only predict the chorus so far.
"And it seems to me
you lived your life
like a jizz rag in the wind."

Apologies in advance by any offense caused by the language but it is Neil Mc-fuckin-Cann.
Fukin CERTAINTY the wee Wank il be in the Sky Studio Sun wae Fat Pieman Boyd! ????At least its Eilidh Barbour & no that Fat Cow McQueen noo!!??????

Fukin CERTAINTY the wee Wank il be in the Sky Studio Sun wae Fat Pieman Boyd! ????At least its Eilidh Barbour & no that Fat Cow McQueen noo!!??????

It'll all end in tears, Boyd will come in hungover to fuck some morning and mistake McCann for one of these.

meanies-pickled-onion-crisps-600x800.jpeg

Afterwards Boyd'll be reported to have said "that was the bitterest, pickled (h)onion I've ever eaten; anybody got some monster munch?"

It'll all end in tears, Boyd will come in hungover to fuck some morning and mistake McCann for one of these.

meanies-pickled-onion-crisps-600x800.jpeg

Afterwards Boyd'll be reported to have said "that was the bitterest, pickled (h)onion I've ever eaten; anybody got some monster munch?"
On reflection might me McFudden but Commons seems tae have goat the boot!! Poor coverage either way, much prefer Big Sutton sticking it up the Filth!!???????

Back