NEIL'S PRESS CONFERENCE

dungloe67

All morning Sky Sports News will be covering Neil Lennon's press conference LIVE.
3 questions in they go to a break. Come back no press conference. Utter disgrace.
If it had been an English manager or dare I say it Slippy G we would have been shown the full press conference.

Rodgers,for me had won nothing in his career before he came to Celtic,he had little experience professionally, playing 12games for ballymena in Ireland.he had no experience in Europe and came to Scotland at a time when the opposition he faced domestically was at best very poor, and all he had to do really was stay above a struggling rangers to win the league, his time in English leagues was also very average. His performances in Europe was an absolute disgrace and embarrassment for Celtic, showing his niievity at that level, his record was the worst of any Celtic manager. His record in transfer market was also a disgrace spending over 30 million on many duds, Celtic were right not to give him any more money. The first thing he should have done 3 years ago was buy 2 commanding centre backs to bolster his weak derfence..instead he buys a centre forward His system of playing building from the back is dodgy, if you don’t have quality defenders to do so, and you don’t play football in your own goal area and put defenders under unnecessary, pressure and invite forwards onto you.Hewas always preaching about making players better and how he made them better men off the park. He should look in the mirror and be ashamed at what he sees.In my eyes even with his record he was never better than STEIN or O,NEILl

Back