Never Mind Yer Ronaldo.....Wee Kyogo will score More this Season

lennono

I must admit, even before Sunday comes...I am totally buzzin' for the season ahead.....Every couple of days we get great news.....all positives....I know it couldn't have been worse than last......but...wow....how quick has this happened.....And still more signings to come....Huns are playin crap.....Our young bhoys are playin brilliant....We have fixed the keeper crisis...Kyogo has been on fire....Ange is THE MAN....I could go on.....What an uplift from the depression of last season.....Makes you feel better ....🍀

Bring it On.....

I must admit, even before Sunday comes...I am totally buzzin' for the season ahead.....Every couple of days we get great news.....all positives....I know it couldn't have been worse than last......but...wow....how quick has this happened.....And still more signings to come....Huns are playin crap.....Our young bhoys are playin brilliant....We have fixed the keeper crisis...Kyogo has been on fire....Ange is THE MAN....I could go on.....What an uplift from the depression of last season.....Makes you feel better ....🍀

Bring it On.....
I've said it before, but I am astonished at how quickly things have turned around, but I still expect quite a few bumps in the road over the next few months.

I am delighted with the new players we are buying and glad that several players that were written off have turned things around after being properly trained and given a proper gameplan to follow.

I think no matter the score on Sunday (now I think it will closer than most posters on here but think we'll win by the odd goal) we will improve as the season progresses and win the league with a few games to spare.

But I think we will build on these foundations and get better and better in the next couple of years. But as fans we must be prepared to lose a few players each summer as we cash in but that is fine as I believe he will youngsters ready to replace them.

I am happy and excited as well, lennono.

Bring it On.....
Bit concerned about the treatment being handed out to kyogo still.
Think this rule change in allowing the robust challenge go unpunished to let the game flow better, is been taken a bit to far at times.
Kyogo is an honest player not a dive merchant, unlike many others in Scotland we could name, so getting protection of gifted players still needs to be addressed or the return of the hachet men wins, as they never left Scottish football in general.

Bit concerned about the treatment being handed out to kyogo still.
Think this rule change in allowing the robust challenge go unpunished to let the game flow better, is been taken a bit to far at times.
Kyogo is an honest player not a dive merchant, unlike many others in Scotland we could name, so getting protection of gifted players still needs to be addressed or the return of the hachet men wins, as they never left Scottish football in general.
Not that the hun refs need an excuse but the rule change was just what they are looking for. Obviously Golum hadn't read the memo yet when he sent off that dirty bastard Power.

Members online

Latest posts

Back