new manager possibly

jinky58

one man we should speak to with no compensation due to him being out of work at the moment. his salary may be a problem though, I heard him give an interview yesterday and he says that he could be back in the dugout soon what about arsene Wegner. come here win a couple of league titles and cups maybe he would fancy it. If you don't ask you don't get.It would also blow the Brendan signing out the water

one man we should speak to with no compensation due to him being out of work at the moment. his salary may be a problem though, I heard him give an interview yesterday and he says that he could be back in the dugout soon what about arsene Wegner. come here win a couple of league titles and cups maybe he would fancy it. If you don't ask you don't get.It would also blow the Brendan signing out the water
I'd say more a possible Director of Football. But probably out of our price range (even though he famously doesn't like spending money, but he does like a big wage for himself).

I don't fully understand modern football.

I know that it reflects society and that players, managers, and pundits are bona fide celebrities, but I still don't fully understand how that makes them any more credible than the players, managers, and pundits from days of yore.

Arsene Wenger has earned his place as a football revolutionary and there is no doubt that his Arsenal teams of the late 90's and early 00's played some of the best football seen on these shores since a certain Green & White magical machine of the 60's & 70's.

However - even his revolution reached the end of its cycle and he certainly lost sight of what a defence is actually paid to do. He inherited a decent defensive line and struggled a bit to modify it when the old guard moved on.

I admire Wenger and I would have loved to have seen what he might have been able to achieve with us 20-years ago when we were competing financially with the bigger English clubs. I think he's yesterday's man, but he still interests me more than the majority of other names that are being bandied about.

I guess Pep's out the question and Klopp probably has a distraction or two to consider too.

I think the answer comes from (quite literally) within, because nobody can convince me that Lenny is any less an option than those being cited for the job.

Wrong Bridie Bhoy, the news I'm hearing from across the Irish Sea is that Dermot Desmond has convinced Gerry Adams to stop writing his 2nd cook book and take over the hot seat, the reports of Louis Walsh coming in as DOF are so far unconfirmed.
Aw feck that........if the geneticists are really on their game, let's just bring in Martin McGuiness as DoF and the blessed Bobby as attacking coach as well

Members online

Latest posts

Back