New Members

Anyone else see the pictures of beaton in a huns bar in bellshill on saturday night with his fellow knuckle draggers,yet are board remain silent,surely to fuck we should start making moves to get out of scotland all together,fighting the establishment as well as every other cunt, its a joke ffs

No saints n sinners then.

Crown perhaps

It was the crown should have known.

I went in there with a friend years ago and i was pretty mellow then started a rebel and elvis medley. I was young i thought they had something against my warbling but go figure it was that type of boozer. Lol.

My pal kept saying to me you cant sing that in here i said what polk salad annie she daid no the soldier song.

I thought well aint that stupid strike up the band and the soldier song was sung a la beat box.

We got chipped out. ???

PS i dont usually sing anything in boozers let alone the rebs but i was flying after winning the league and had been in a boozer playing the rebs beforehand in bellshill. So stuck in my head right into enemy territory pmsl ??

Enroute from work to docs today i noticed a guy walking by me into the faraday retail park in coatbridge.

He had green and yellow top green an yellow addidas trainers and ..........

A huge gold cross,,,,,,,,,,,, hanging from his EAR, wtf.

Didn’t know whether to laugh or cry

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back