New players

johnjj004

Just bumped into a pal of mine,he's an agent,asking him about Celtic,he said he's not long spoke to Peter lawell and that were speaking to several players right now.Unfortunately got interrupted so no names but certainly encouraging that were moving but it's one thing talking to players and another signing them.Really hopeful though,he certainly thinks it's positive.On a side note he's been told by a press reporter that Neil Lennon isn't getting the job,he said that this guy is usually spot on but only time will tell

His name isn’t struan is it. My pal went out with a football agent years ago called that, always thought it was a funny name lol.

Clearly not ??

I do however hope like we all do, that the players we’re talking to can actually add value and produce quality.

Too many duds of late.

Sorry for NFL, do think with a proper budget he could have done a job for us but will back any manager appointed as long as its not Danger Mouse ???

His name isn’t struan is it. My pal went out with a football agent years ago called that, always thought it was a funny name lol.

Clearly not ??

I do however hope like we all do, that the players we’re talking to can actually add value and produce quality.

Too many duds of late.

Sorry for NFL, do think with a proper budget he could have done a job for us but will back any manager appointed as long as its not Danger Mouse ???
No pal,it's not struan, is that struan Marshall your talking about,he was an agent

Back