New training complex.

Brilliant !!. My only regret is that I don't see a wee stand ( 2 thousand seat ? ). If the girls and the development team played at Barrowfield alternate weeks I would buy a season ticket ( £100 )without hesitation but I just cannae be a*sed travelling to Broadwood 🍀🍀🍀. Hope we all enjoy the game today.

Brilliant !!. My only regret is that I don't see a wee stand ( 2 thousand seat ? ). If the girls and the development team played at Barrowfield alternate weeks I would buy a season ticket ( £100 )without hesitation but I just cannae be a*sed travelling to Broadwood 🍀🍀🍀. Hope we all enjoy the game today.
Same mate. They really do need to sort out the game venues for these teams 🍀

That statue will happen, but only after his death 🤷‍♂️
Perhaps the new training complex at barrowfield, (it it goes ahead) could be named after him,……..Fergus field……it rolls of the tongue and has a nice ring it to 💚
Funnily enough I was thinking the new training complex should be named after Tommy Burns in some way. I've never understood why the North and main stands haven't been renamed, mind you I've trouble trying to remember which is the Lisbon lions stand and the Jock Stein stand... 😱

Funnily enough I was thinking the new training complex should be named after Tommy Burns in some way. I've never understood why the North and main stands haven't been renamed, mind you I've trouble trying to remember which is the Lisbon lions stand and the Jock Stein stand... 😱
Absolutely 100%, 50. Tommy deserves to be remembered for generations for his dedication to developing youngsters to play fitba the Celtic way.

Members online

Back