Next seasons fans season ticket dilemma

McGarrell

With renewal coming up shortly, how many will renew if this shit show isn't sorted out quickly, me personally our lot have 4 season tickets, but if there is not a new manager in and new players on the horizon I don't think we will be paying grands to watch on a shity stream for another season, I suggest the fans hold back the season ticket money until they prove to us there is going to be big change, this can't go on its OK to lose the league, but not the way this lot have lost it this season this has been totally unexceptable, I can't believe a team who won 4 trebles in a row ends up with a season like this, change is needed and quick or there are going to be thousands off fans the same as me we are not going to put money up front if there is a chance off the same shit show next season, it's a pulling at the heartstrings of the fans, we love the club it would break my heart to give my season ticket up that I have had since we moved back from hampden, I have watched worse teams than this and seen leagues lost before but from a squad off players of the quality we have to lose like this is not on, it's just not fucken on ffs lennon says we played well last night but school boy defending again let us down ffs what was he watching does he think we are all fucking idiots, he said to me at the airport when I had a wig tri colour sun glasses and a big celtic over me on my way back from Amsterdam, he turned to mcnamara and says ffs look at him he's like something out of chewing the fat, but the thing is Neil you are now the joke of chewing the fat you have made us a laughing stock in what should have been one off our greatest seasons in our unbroken history, its time to fuck off Neil we owe you nothing celtic made you who you are so do us a favour and fuck off gracefully

Last edited:
It's a dilemma for most fans . Do you hold back your money and hope that changes are forced on the Board and risk losing your seat ( of many years ! ) , or pay up and HOPE that change happens !

Cynically, I believe that the Board are counting on the latter . They , unlike us , are not steeped in the club and do not place such a value on seeing the team week in week out .

Personally , I would NOT pay for a pig-in-a-poke season and take my chances that the majority of supporters take the same view .
Some take the view that we MUST back the club with our money in these straitened times .I take the view that if the Board are REALLY Celtic supporters then any shortfall in finances should be covered by loans from the several very rich men on that Board . I seem to recall another Glasgow club using this method of financing to stay afloat since their inception !

If we have a couple of Billionares on the Board what is to prevent them supporting the club in this manner - given the very lax view of such financing from the SFA ?
And unlike the other Glasgow club which hasn't a pot to piss in , we ( the supporters ) can repay the loans if we see the direction that the club is taking is to our benefit .

Over to you DD and co. !

HH

You would not pay for an inferior produce in a shop by handing over top bucks.
If everyone holds back the change has to happen and seats will still be in place, this is not a standard back the team sack the board, most of the team do not deserve the support they have had, also, some of them downed tools as employees, keep your personal shit to yourself but fans pay the wages to have a product in place, so it applies to all who hideand do not address the issue.

The magnificent Mr Stein helped the injured and dying at Ibrox following the disaster. I have no doubt he would do the same today, were he alive, despite the unwarranted, sickening lies spread by modern day "fans" of the new club.

That's the difference, right there.

Better a Celt in defeat than any kind of Hun, every day of the week.

You would not pay for an inferior produce in a shop by handing over top bucks.
If everyone holds back the change has to happen and seats will still be in place, this is not a standard back the team sack the board, most of the team do not deserve the support they have had, also, some of them downed tools as employees, keep your personal shit to yourself but fans pay the wages to have a product in place, so it applies to all who hideand do not address the issue.
Hi boab, I'm not too sure the shop analogy can be applied here, although I do get your meaning. As for the players, well, we all know the game has changed beyond recognition, we all know only too well it's about money. The game has gone mad. We as supporters know players, even those raised in Scotland, see the club as a stepping stone to greater riches. All we can ask is that for the duration of their contracts they give us full commitment. Even academy players are lured away now. We've poached them from other clubs too.

As for renewing my ticket ? Yes, I will certainly renew, I can't change what's in my DNA.

Fuck off ye orange bastard. The huns knew about Gordon Neely and covered up the sick bastard. Now fuck off back to whatever hovel you crawled out of ye inbred prick
He must feel great Deadner that somebody has lifted the lid on his coffin and let him out for the day,wont last long mate the light gets rid of them..or they get flushed down the pan where they belong..

HH.

Hi boab, I'm not too sure the shop analogy can be applied here, although I do get your meaning. As for the players, well, we all know the game has changed beyond recognition, we all know only too well it's about money. The game has gone mad. We as supporters know players, even those raised in Scotland, see the club as a stepping stone to greater riches. All we can ask is that for the duration of their contracts they give us full commitment. Even academy players are lured away now. We've poached them from other clubs too.

As for renewing my ticket ? Yes, I will certainly renew, I can't change what's in my DNA.
Well said Frank,such a pity the hierarchy at our club dont share your feelings.
They will always have our money and they know it,this is what they play on..

HH

My thoughts on season tickets?

Big jock knew
Thought ? That’s not a thought ! Huns don’t have thoughts because they don‘t have enough brain cells to muster a thought, you lot are like Pavlov‘s dogs that just react to training, now yer 8 year old club is begging for money again so why don’t you go and do a sponsored walk with yer da’s sash or mibbes organise a car wash and raise some money to keep yer new club afloat by the way cars are those things with the wheels and Celtic supporters driving them that you see from the bus window while you’re licking it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back