Neymar accused of rape charges filed

If he did it let the dogs loose on him. In parallel thought it's brave of the girl to come forward. The unsavoury contacts of contacts have the means to make her life a misery or threaten it.
I knew a girl that had her fun in footballing circles. She was single good looking, liked a night out and was mates with a few players. Some eyebrow rasing tales. Some the press would of liked. Everyone is entitled to have privacy.
Its the girls that get caught up in these situations and don't have their eyes open that sometimes can be at the biggest risk.
The environment of millionaire football players with egos sky high, added to that if they are nasty little bastards would put the fear of god into me if I knew a mates little sister or something was mixing with them.
Hate Neymar but for the sake of what has been accused I hope it isn't real.
If it is nail him to the wall. I hope she has the strength to continue, take it to court, win and jail the animal and refuse the money men trying to buy her off.
As I said before the contacts of contacts and the unseen and unprovable pressures on her through the process may cause her to accept a settlement.
Hate these type of stories

Rapists are sick in the head. Out of control but contradict exerting it.

Heinous crime.

Rapists come in all shapes and forms. Some are even gifted footballers and so arrogant that they can get away with anything.

Most females still don’t report it.

I think its commendable the girl had the guts to.

If she has done so for any other reason than the cause of rape then she would and should feel the full force of the judiciary as a rapist should.

Find it weird that the victim of such a charge is being called out for being money driven or a lying scumbag from the off but the rapist might not be a rapist?

Questionable to say the least

True but that doesnt make him a rapist.
I make no comment on these allegations. I have no truck with men who abuse women in any fashion.
But for me the way he dealt with young Ralston in the biggest game of his career was frankly sh1t. If he had shaken his hand and congratulated him that would have been classy. My comment was on him as a footballer and a man. The courts will decide the rest.
HH

I make no comment on these allegations. I have no truck with men who abuse women in any fashion.
But for me the way he dealt with young Ralston in the biggest game of his career was frankly sh1t. If he had shaken his hand and congratulated him that would have been classy. My comment was on him as a footballer and a man. The courts will decide the rest.
HH
Same here ...innocent until proven guilty.
Im sure Ralston took it as a compliment,he obviously got under his skin that night

HH

As it should be. Men assaulting women is disgusting.

Good to see real honest decent values still strong ???

Back