NFL returns to management

Last edited:
Sounds like a job of desperation to myself.
Opinions please
Good luck to him he had success with us as Player/Manager He stayed too long and he’s still moaning about the previous Season.
But maybe being abroad will do him the world of Good at least he will not face the ridiculous bigotry he’s had in Bonnie we Scotia.
Let’s hope he’s a successful manager for his sake and Thanks for the memories NFL.
HH

HH 👏

Good luck to him he had success with us as Player/Manager He stayed too long and he’s still moaning about the previous Season.
But maybe being abroad will do him the world of Good at least he will not face the ridiculous bigotry he’s had in Bonnie we Scotia.
Let’s hope he’s a successful manager for his sake and Thanks for the memories NFL.
HH

HH 👏
Maybe jam, but looks like a last roll of the dice to try to prove to himself that he remains a good football manager imo.
Fáil to see how that can be produced in football within Cyprus still.

Outwith The Snake and slippy nobody is going to the EPL if he’s successful the jobs will appear, if not then Sportscene or as a sky game presenter is it

HH 🤔
Wish Lenny nothing but good. As JamSam says, at least he won't have to put up with the rotten putrid bigots infestin' Scottish society. I'll never forget his contribution to our club.

All the best Lenny and thanks for the memories .View attachment 18019
he word legend is over-used but sometimes the facts speak for themselves

Celtic as a player
Celtic as a manager

One season will never soil the mans legacy in my book and to be successful, that man had to overcome more than any player perhaps in our great clubs history

But who the fcuk are that mob :)

Maybe jam, but looks like a last roll of the dice to try to prove to himself that he remains a good football manager imo.
Fáil to see how that can be produced in football within Cyprus still.
Perhaps its what he needs Johnno, a break from the life he has in Glasgow
He's proved he's a good manager unquestionably, just hope the other issues that clearly affected his latter days at Celtic are under control

Aye just seen that , thought mibbess was in for the St Mirren job but probably wants as far away from Glasgow as possible and they're a decent side with good punching above their weight results in Europe.
Really really hope he does well he deserves it.
Mightve left on poor terms ( politely speaking) but he did deliver us some unforgettable experiences as both player and manager.
He will find the fans are just as white hot passionate over there something hes got good experience for.
Good luck NFL HH

Perhaps its what he needs Johnno, a break from the life he has in Glasgow
He's proved he's a good manager unquestionably, just hope the other issues that clearly affected his latter days at Celtic are under control
Very true STG, I was looking upon lennys decision based solely on a football angle and couldn't make any sense in it whatsoever.
I think it would be fair to say his behaviour and decision making has been erratic to say the least, over the past couple of years, raising concerns about the issues you mentioned.
With that in mind now, could well be one of his best decisions of removing himself from the spotlight of football in the UK, and beginning a new life in a less demanding football entertainment and potentially a better environment for himself and family to move on with there lives.

Back