Nicholas Sky Sports Puppet

Ranjurs hav improvofied since Brendens team defeatised them, they have gone to levelise the playing of field, and ah think something is not right in the dress rooming at Celtic, but with my appallingly low iq I still earn more than doctors. So ah think whatever media paymasters want me to. Shite gets airtime, it's a fact, I am living proof of that., C, Nicholas, ahem Sky Journalist.
Hail Hail fae PRD
How many clinical fouls were there? :ROFLMAO:

Charlie Nick would do anything to keep a salary from Sky...would sell to the highest bidder, say anything to rubbish us,kept it shut in 2012..doesn't matter to him that he is known by Celtic fans as Judas...him and wee Mccann(who will be back soon) are a couple o snide barstewards.I don't even listen to them anymore.

Charlie the Celtic Leg End or Charlie The Souptaker!
What is it about ex Celtic players in the media who are always quick to slag off our club.
I understand at times we do need constructive criticism but the Charlie Nicholas's, Andy Walker's etc really piss me off.

Arguing against myself now, but I heard a good story about him back in the eighties. Apparently the Celtic players at the time frequented a pub just off Bothwell St. (Archie’s??). Anyway, a number of them were in the pub with partners post game. A few of the “peepul” at the bar shouted over “Haw Nicholas, whit can you dae that we cannae?”
Reaching into his wallet, he pulled out a £20 note and set it alight with his girlfriends lighter and left it burning in the ashtray.
“Can ye dae this?.” said the bold Charlie -
He had his moments before taking the 30 pieces of silver....

Hahahaha good auld Charlie Nic,pulls more faces than runner man.He’s up there with Andy Walker talking rubbish & making up stuff about our club.I hate to say it but big Sutton’s going the same way,fair enough if it’s the truth but if it’s speculation to earn a buck then that’s desperate.Especially when they all picked up healthy pay cheques from the hoops.

Back