Nicolas Kuhn

There is definitely potential. He has the skills, but as is so often the case his decision-making is suspect at times. I'd also like to see more heart and fight from him, otherwise he will be too easily bullied over here and go hiding again. We need to build him up mentally and physically, and then see how he gets on. At the moment I am 50/50 as to whether he will make it with us.

Obviously I hope he is a massive success for the Bhoys, but there is also a concern that he might just fade away and head off to pastures new in a year or two's time having accomplished very little for us. It is up to him and our coaches for his to use his potential to develop into the player he could become. Fingers crossed it works out for him.

Anyone else think there’s a player there?…
Wasn’t sure then heard about his dental problems and that he’d lost 8 kilos ( could dae wi that Masell) I digest
But he looked better on Sunday much sharper
And wanted to go to the byline.
Better final ball which funnily enough he can get from Jamsie he had similar problems back in the day
Yes there’s a player in there.

HH🍀

There is definitely potential. He has the skills, but as is so often the case his decision-making is suspect at times. I'd also like to see more heart and fight from him, otherwise he will be too easily bullied over here and go hiding again. We need to build him up mentally and physically, and then see how he gets on. At the moment I am 50/50 as to whether he will make it with us.

Obviously I hope he is a massive success for the Bhoys, but there is also a concern that he might just fade away and head off to pastures new in a year or two's time having accomplished very little for us. It is up to him and our coaches for his to use his potential to develop into the player he could become. Fingers crossed it works out for him.

Yea I think he has the right tools, it’s going to be all about his mentality and if Brendan Rodgers is the development coach he thinks he is…

Wasn’t sure then heard about his dental problems and that he’d lost 8 kilos ( could dae wi that Masell) I digest
But he looked better on Sunday much sharper
And wanted to go to the byline.
Better final ball which funnily enough he can get from Jamsie he had similar problems back in the day
Yes there’s a player in there.

HH🍀
I hadn't heard about that JS - not being able to eat for 12 days and losing 8 kilos (over 1¼ stone) which is a lot for a lean sportsman. No wonder he struggled, especially coming out a country who had been in a winter break too.

I hadn't heard about that JS - not being able to eat for 12 days and losing 8 kilos (over 1¼ stone) which is a lot for a lean sportsman. No wonder he struggled, especially coming out a country who had been in a winter break too.
It was on the Celtic tv feed on Sunday PGrant
Said manager had covered it about his weight loss and Dental issues.
I’d need more than 12 days.

HH🍀

Aye, was impressed by Kuhn on Sunday, he wanted the ball, when in previous games he looked as if it was the first time he'd seen a ball. When he couldn't go wide he was prepared to come inside.

Hopefully over the next few games we'll get a chance to see what he can do. Now he seems to have settled at the club.

I think sometimes as fans we expect players to come in & hit the ground running

We were discussing him in the pub before the game and were thinking he could not possibly be as bad as his first couple of outings had shown .
I thought he looked scared to have the ball and Sunday seemed suggest his previous midset maybe wasn't what it should have been .
Thought he did well and looked far more confident against Livi .
Will be interested to see what he can do against St Johnstone on Saturday if he gets a chance

Members online

Latest posts

Back