No Fans In Grounds

michael duffy

Been listening to the debate about getting fans back into grounds,how their absence affects players performance.
Found it interesting a wee while ago,the Arsenal players complaining about KT'S win at all costs atitude in training,
some of them did'nt like it 'up em',
KT said "at Celtic, "we train the way we play",if thats the case,training with that intensity,with no fans,could surely be transferred to a matchday,Sure on European nights,i feel we generate an atmosphere that drives the bhoys on,but in the league,if what KT said is true, we should have enough intensity to see us through,we did'nt look to shabby against the Hibbies, jist a thought. 🍺 🥳

I think most players need the crowd to bring out the best in them. KT would be bit of an exception to this rule and yet it has cost him with picking up injuries in training. I think we aren't seen the best of eddy yet this season with the lack of a crowd but possibly Taylor has benefited from lack of a crowd

I think it really affecting the team, they fly on the wings of 60 thousand voices, run a yard faster, jump an inch higher, tackle like a tiger, wither you’d admit it or not, referees are swayed by a mass penalty shout, opposition teams freeze, most of the worlds best players that have played in paradise have said it’s the best footballing atmosphere they’ve ever experienced.....now it’s like playing in a graveyard......😢

Been listening to the debate about getting fans back into grounds,how their absence affects players performance.
Found it interesting a wee while ago,the Arsenal players complaining about KT'S win at all costs atitude in training,
some of them did'nt like it 'up em',
KT said "at Celtic, "we train the way we play",if thats the case,training with that intensity,with no fans,could surely be transferred to a matchday,Sure on European nights,i feel we generate an atmosphere that drives the bhoys on,but in the league,if what KT said is true, we should have enough intensity to see us through,we did'nt look to shabby against the Hibbies, jist a thought. 🍺 🥳
👍👍

Back