NO LONGER THE WORLDS MAIST SUCCESSFUL CLIB..DEID OR ALIVE!!??????

Sean Tbl Tbl

Filth in Meltdoon noo that El Ahly have overtaken them as the Worlds Maist Successful Cheatin Bas..ahem club!!????..As we all kno the Filth are Deed but bit by bit the Delusional PISH they hod oan tae is disappearing!????..Me thinks they will DISAPPEAR 1st coz 10 iar firstly will kill them & 13iar & the 'REAL 55' will Defo FINISH THEM??????..They are of course now claiming tae be Europes maist successful club then it'll be Govans maist successful club!??????..Their PAIN IS TRULY MAGNIFICENT??????..HH☘☘☘☘☘

?????????
As above. Song and now the end is near and soon they’ll face the final courtroom.

HH ????
Wae D Findlay QC cross examing??????.."Tell me Mr. Murray, had you ever met Mr Craig Whyte before selling the assets of ra Ranjerks fur a pound?" Minty.."No Sir"..Findlay.."Can I draw your attention to the numerous emails between yourself & Mr. Whyte, one of them infact when he invited you to his wedding reception & you gratefully accepted" Minty.."Oh that Mr. Whyte" ????????..Fukin DIRTY, CHEATIN LYIN BASTARDS SINCE 1872?????..DIE SCUM!!????HH☘☘☘☘

Members online

Latest posts

Back