No protection from MIB

To put a positive energy spin on it .. Newton's 3rd Law works in our favour. Every time we succeed in moving a coin to the positive side (action), one coin is removed from the negative side (equal and opposite reaction). The more positive habits you develop, the more you will see your negative habits disappearing.

Thus we need to Influence the negative reaction of no protection to our players and an avoidance to follow any set of rules. Anything else disturbs the balance of the force in the favour ofthe dark side :/

Millsy, I certainly take your point about inconsistency in the conspiracy. And you are right that I have seen many injustices that could only have been the result of anti- Celtic prejudice. Unlike your Dad I thought Mowat was not so bad when compared in that era to Tiny Wharton and , of course, the infamous Davidson. I don’t believe that the prejudice has gone completely but in my opinion it is far less now than it ever was— witness two trebles. I also think that we waste far too much energy in all the negative stuff about conspiracies when we should be glorying in this the finest era in Celtic’s long unbroken history
have a watch john and never forget!!!

To put a positive energy spin on it .. Newton's 3rd Law works in our favour. Every time we succeed in moving a coin to the positive side (action), one coin is removed from the negative side (equal and opposite reaction). The more positive habits you develop, the more you will see your negative habits disappearing.

Thus we need to Influence the negative reaction of no protection to our players and an avoidance to follow any set of rules. Anything else disturbs the balance of the force in the favour ofthe dark side :/
You've surpassed yourself, c64....... Now I feel more intelligent after just reading that.

Makes a pleasant change from getting my knowledge from The Broons.

Now if you can just sort out this gravity thing, I think we'll be on to something.

lots of things we read dumb us down, here excepted. Do the Broons still exist? Mind the Sunday post had them. It wasn't just for exposure to you, as your obviously well read :) , we say things to generate debate not to prove where we get our knowledge, Steve Jobs was happy though that murdochs empire fell first, proved things wrong lol

Not so much subtle as inconsistent . I don't believe in a huge conspiracy but there are definitely decisions made by some referees/ other officials which are highly questionable . They can't give every decision against any team - even Celtic - but over the years we have seen ( perhaps you too , John ) too many so called' honest mistakes ' to rule out more devious motives at work in some games .

My father , who was not given to conspiracy theories , had no time for Jack Mowat , who he said was definitely not a neutral when Celtic were playing . Like him , over the years I've seen enough dubious decisions from certain refs to form my own opinion .
We have even heard from their own lips ex-refs who boasted about their involvement in anti-Celtic decisions , the latest being Kenny Clarke , a member of the SFA's own referees committee .
I won't hold my breath waiting for action to be taken against Clarke - yet this man is supervising the present crop of MIB .
And when the SFA Chief Executive of the SFA refuses to allow one of his MIB to address perfectly valid queries re. his 'surprising' decisions in one of the biggest games of the season ( with millions of people furth of Scotland watching on TV ) it smacks of having something to hide - even if only incompetent officials .

I never saw Mowat referee a match but my earliest recollections were of RH DAVIDSON (AIRDRIE) awarding the Scottish Cup to Aberdeen in 1970 through blatant cheating and anti Celtic bias I was at the game with my dad (who was from Aberdeen) and granda and can still remember the abuse being hurled at the MIB

Denied us a TREBLE just a few days before we lost to FEYENOORD in European Cup final in Milan

HH?

Back