Noise nae blogs post

It seems there is a anti-blog movement gathering momentum on here. A wee clique forming is it? That's bad imo. Some interesting articles are being posted and they're all from a Celtic point of view.
If you don't like you can comment or scroll on by.
At least its not clickbait from well known SMSM.

It seems there is a anti-blog movement gathering momentum on here. A wee clique forming is it? That's bad imo. Some interesting articles are being posted and they're all from a Celtic point of view.
I read most of the posts you mention Brim but that’s what Celtic news now was and for me still is for.
But I joined the noise to hear what the maniacs on here post and when this kicked off we lost a few really good posters.
Kelly being one off them.
I think that’s what’s behind this
But hey what do I ken

HH🍀

Dont think its a clique Brim.. From my point of view, I dont know why the other blogs post on here, they have their own outlets and if its your cup of tea fine, it's not for me to be honest as I feel we will lose the noise as it is, I'm all for new members etc.. But really do the blogs have to take over our home page??

No anti blog. Just don’t interfere with our chat. As BR would say - know your place 👀😂

Do these blogs offer LED lights ? I come in here for the banter and to find out what others think of our team etc, cliques ? Fill your boots, but end of the day, it's not my site, and if it becomes an issue for me, then I'll join Kelly on the sidelines. After all, websites come and go, the ignore button is there for a reason. HH

Do these blogs offer LED lights ? I come in here for the banter and to find out what others think of our team etc, cliques ? Fill your boots, but end of the day, it's not my site, and if it becomes an issue for me, then I'll join Kelly on the sidelines. After all, websites come and go, the ignore button is there for a reason. HH
Stops being so huffy. As Tommy might say - we’re here and we’re always here 🍀

Back