Norway Coach

It’s a bad workman that blames his tools and he appears to biggest tool around
changing the subject watching the Scotland game last night it was great to see so many Celtic players past and present playing,funnny did not see any of that 80 million team playing wanted too much money I suppose

He has some cheek suggesting Ajer should find another club. If Norway paid his wages, they would be entitled to an opinion. Until then keep your nose out of the business of the club that pays the wages. Clown. Wonder how long you will be in your own job?
Maybe him and Ayer have the same agent. Agent pays the manager to spout pish and raises Ayers profile and alerts to others.

Fuck the lekki...when the end of the world comes the wooden plane will be king
Funnily enough just did a wee comparison between a bosch electric planer and my 1931 stanley no 4. Jointing 2 pieces of 4 foot long oak, spent about an hour with the bosch and couldn't get it anywhere near right, 5 minutes with the stanley and it's perfect, even though its a wee number 4 and the wrong tool for the job!

Funnily enough just did a wee comparison between a bosch electric planer and my 1931 stanley no 4. Jointing 2 pieces of 4 foot long oak, spent about an hour with the bosch and couldn't get it anywhere near right, 5 minutes with the stanley and it's perfect, even though its a wee number 4 and the wrong tool for the job!
Dinny run yirsel doon son it’s amazing whit yi kin dae wi auld tools yill git they’re

HH ⚒️

Members online

Latest posts

Back