Null and Void

10 In A Row would have been an amazing feat - just as 4 trebles in a row is. I am scunnered that we blew it but if the season was cancelled and null and voided then that would just be hilarious!!!

And then Ashley takes them to the cleaners, their cash troubles finally catch up with them and they start next season on minus 15 points after going into administration!!! 🤣

That would definitely call for a massive bowl of ice cream & jelly.
They can't cheat Karma BB. Your scenario is a possibility and absolutely hilarious.

Just to let you all know, I don`t wish this horrible virus on anyone hun or otherwise.
We all agree with this tictasctic. We are laughing at the prospect of n&v potentially costing them their title after all the media crap we were bombarded with last spring, and then watching the indignant gymnastics as the same bigots then try to argue the exact opposite case this time round when there will have been even less of the season gone.

The n&v scenario we are joking about will be due to a tighter lockdown designed to protect people rather than more people dying, rather than anyone laughing at more people becoming ill.

10 In A Row would have been an amazing feat - just as 4 trebles in a row is. I am scunnered that we blew it but if the season was cancelled and null and voided then that would just be hilarious!!!

And then Ashley takes them to the cleaners, their cash troubles finally catch up with them and they start next season on minus 15 points after going into administration!!! 🤣

I’m totally for your prophetic vision of the future mate. Where do we sign up to join? 😏

If the season was to finish now I believe that sevco would have to get rid of any big names they might have just to keep the lights on.
Maybe Big Mike will want to build new hooses on the land where the big hoose used to be..looks like it,s the only way he will get his money from them,,Hummel and Elite are still circling above waiting to see how Big Mike gets on before they make their move..
Things are beginning to look up now Bhoys and Ghirls,I wonder how Fat Boyd will like them apples,,
or pies..

HH.

If the season was to finish now I believe that sevco would have to get rid of any big names they might have just to keep the lights on.
Maybe Big Mike will want to build new hooses on the land where the big hoose used to be..looks like it,s the only way he will get his money from them,,Hummel and Elite are still circling above waiting to see how Big Mike gets on before they make their move..
Things are beginning to look up now Bhoys and Ghirls,I wonder how Fat Boyd will like them apples,,
or pies..

HH.
I would enjoy watching the hyper numpty ( enjoying Celtics troubles) reduced to tears.😪😪😪😪😭😭😭😭😭

or pies..

HH.
You know what GS, if it did go this badly and null & void happened, Ashley got his financial reward for their pathetic schoolboy attempts to continually pull a fast one over a ruthless couldn't-give-a-shit-about-anyone-else billionaire bastard that causes their collapse, and then Lawwell admitted to being the supreme puppet-master who orchestrated it all just for shits and giggles, then I might just forgive Heated Driveway Productions for the clusterphuq we have suffered all season!

You know what GS, if it did go this badly and null & void happened, Ashley got his financial reward for their pathetic schoolboy attempts to continually pull a fast one over a ruthless couldn't-give-a-shit-about-anyone-else billionaire bastard that causes their collapse, and then Lawwell admitted to being the supreme puppet-master who orchestrated it all just for shits and giggles, then I might just forgive Heated Driveway Productions for the clusterphuq we have suffered all season!
I would settle for that BridieBhoy,not nice to ask for too much from them..

HH.
I would enjoy watching the hyper numpty ( enjoying Celtics troubles) reduced to tears.😪😪😪😪😭😭😭😭😭
Dont know Starrynight if I could stand anymore of their tears,,,unless ..Well maybe a wee drap..

HH.

As far as I am concerned this season has been very much null and void already.
The way the Scottish fa have handled this whole pandemic has just been ridiculous.
The scum with there cheerleader fat Bastard Boyd screaming about sporting integrity, well we have constantly seen this in evidence this season.
This season has been all about stop the 10 at all costs and in the process help for the survival of serco scum.
I would always question just how legal many of the decisions that have been made were really justifyed?
This was set in place with the spfl taking points off teams unfairly for outbreaks of covid when down south games are postponed on safety grounds.
We had to suffer with players away on international duty unavailable to play yet other players for other clubs were?
Even dubai, how were they able to identify 13 players unavailable when the whole squad are meant to be in the same bubble?
Of course we have hardly helped ourselves in all of this, but certainly there have been many more questions left unanswered when the only answer has been punish celtic, protect serco scum at all costs.
I would love to hear how any sporting integrity is ever in play with the cheating mibs in operation and more blatant than ever.
All the while our board do nothing and continue to paint us as the villains in this whole shitshow of a season,
Would we have preformed as badly with our supporters?
Would our supporters have accepted many of the decisions taken if they were in attendance?
I don't believe they would have done so, for me this whole season is a fraud that has gone on to long so null and void will be the only sensible conclusion to a season where it is arguably that it has been in dispute for so long now since it kicked off.

Ice cream and jelly won't cut it if that happens - I'll be sparking up the crack pipe 🤣

Kneel Dungcaster,in event of a total lock down the league could be called when teans have played 30 games,if teams had played less than 30,it could be null and void,if there was no chance of finishing the season,but its the clubs who have tae vote for it

Kneel Dungcaster,in event of a total lock down the league could be called when teans have played 30 games,if teams had played less than 30,it could be null and void,if there was no chance of finishing the season,but its the clubs who have tae vote for it
Fair enough MD, but yet again the rules and the format of the season have been changed yet again.
The suspension of the lower leagues is again just a smokescreen in order to free up weekends in order to make sure all efforts are made to get the 30 games in so a season could be called, and if the Scottish Cup goes by the wayside then so be it.
Again sporting integrity is nowhere to be seen yet again.

As of posting this I never looked at what dates or the draw for the Scottish Cup.
So as these early rounds are more so about the lower league clubs with the luck of the draw, could be getting a huge cash windfall especially if they draw ourselves.
Now if you take that cash windfall that could be used to get in players to maybe push for, or save from relegation and yet are been denied that opportunity as they have suspended their league's really does throw the whole Scottish football set up into disrepute

Members online

No members online now.

Back