NUTHER FUKIN πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

Sean Tbl Tbl

Its not just '55' noo fur 'Gooner'πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Apparently the FILTH are gonny win the Treble & be classed as 'Invincibles'πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..Sadly fur this particular πŸš€πŸš€Scientist the definition of INVINCIBLE ie 'Going Unbeaten' seems not to include gettin 'PUMPED' 2-0 at Diepox by the 8iar Champions & Tbl Tbl Winners!! Yet again the Buckie is in full flow & the BRAIN DEED SCUM excelling in just doing whit they dae best..Fukin DREAMIN πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
20191011_213804.png

Its not just '55' noo fur 'Gooner'πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Apparently the FILTH are gonny win the Treble & be classed as 'Invincibles'πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..Sadly fur this particular πŸš€πŸš€Scientist the definition of INVINCIBLE ie 'Going Unbeaten' seems not to include gettin 'PUMPED' 2-0 at Diepox by the 8iar Champions & Tbl Tbl Winners!! Yet again the Buckie is in full flow & the BRAIN DEED SCUM excelling in just doing whit they dae best..Fukin DREAMIN πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
View attachment 4634
Amazing how we've had NO challenge since they skittad bak up the leagues & yet #55 wiz launched in 2016πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I've had to ask my hun mate when we can start counting our titles as legit....the ones we won while sevco climbed up from the lower leagues didnt count apparently....then I asked do they count when sevco got promoted to the premier league....they did at 1st but then didnt cos sevco were still building...pretty much been that way since.....BUT.....you will all be happy to know that it counts this season.....YAY...cos they are back dont you know.....that is unless ofcourse they arent. Then it wont count this year either.

I've had to ask my hun mate when we can start counting our titles as legit....the ones we won while sevco climbed up from the lower leagues didnt count apparently....then I asked do they count when sevco got promoted to the premier league....they did at 1st but then didnt cos sevco were still building...pretty much been that way since.....BUT.....you will all be happy to know that it counts this season.....YAY...cos they are back dont you know.....that is unless ofcourse they arent. Then it wont count this year either.
So out of our 50 championships I wonder how many were genuine? πŸ€”
No we were busy rebuilding that year
No we were busy marching that year
No we weren't in the mood that year
No we were busy dying that year
No we were busy being deed that year
Arseholes! 😹

So out of our 50 championships I wonder how many were genuine? πŸ€”
No we were busy rebuilding that year
No we were busy marching that year
No we weren't in the mood that year
No we were busy dying that year
No we were busy being deed that year
Arseholes! 😹
And sadly our victory in Lisbon in 1967 doesn't count either as Deidco weren't competing in that season's European Cup!

And sadly our victory in Lisbon in 1967 doesn't count either as Deidco weren't competing in that season's European Cup!
I'm still trying to get my noggin round this hun logic. So we've won 8 championship in a row but we're actually going for one in a row and they've been in existence for 7 years but they're going for 55... Call me a pedantic kunt but somethings no adding up here πŸ€”

Apparently there is no logic to "hun logic." Regardless of whether Sevco was in the league, Celtic had to play the other teams in the league, and win, to get the cup. It defies reason, and I would guess that's the point.
According to this stat
The NFL has had a total of 49 franchises become defunct over its history; this includes ten of the league's twelve founding members, with the only the Chicago Bears and Arizona Cardinals surviving to the present day.
Did they the rest just throw in towel and say whats the point how can we claim superbowls if none of these defunct teams are in it.

Hun logic is quiet simple "IT WUZNY US" deny something enough times & you start believing it. EBT's, Tax Fraud, Cheating Scottish Football, their answer "IT WUZNY US" The riots in Barcelona in 1972 & Manchester 2008 "IT WUZNY US" Their Administration of 2012 & eventually liquidation "IT WUZNY US" You let yer club die "NAW WE'S DIDNY

Move forward 7yrs & the mantra hasn't changed, Squinty is a criminal in South Africa, "I BUT NOT IN SCOTLAND" Their chairman & major shareholder has just been black balled in the finacial & business world " NO HE HUZNY"

HHUN LOGIC- Is denial & blame someone else, Barcelona 1972. It was the Police, apparently, Manchester 2008, It was the Police & English hooligans. EBT'S Tax Fraud, Cheating Scottish, Football, It was David Murray & The Board. Administration & Liquidation it was White, The SFA & Celtic. Dave King, wasn't convicted in this country, he Ignored TOP tae Protect The Ranger's, from those that hate us.

Back