Official Police Report - It's all Celtic's fault

Blessing yourself is part of your religion and I don’t think the police can stop anyone from doing this as it comes under the religious discrimination Act. Maybe somebody knows more about the Religious Discrimination Act than I do and if I’m wrong I stand corrected.

If that's the case why did the police officially caution Artur Boruc for blessing himself.

Don't get me wrong, I'm with you on your thoughts on the matter, but officially caution him they did.

The environment we have to participate in and contend with is completely toxic.

Every official organisation we have to deal with is rabid.

Whether it be the SFA, SPFL, SMSM, the Police,

If that's the case why did the police officially caution Artur Borac for blessing himself.

Don't get me wrong, I'm with you on your thoughts on the matter, but officially caution him they did.

True...he said so in an interview. Fucking disgrace. Only in Scotland.

Mind you I'm sure they would have worded it different. It would have been said that he was inciting violence...which oddly only seems to happen in Scotland when you are in front of a certain type of person. Celebrate a goal at Livingston, completely fine. Celebrate a goal at ibrox. Inciting violence. Lap of honour at Celtic park against any club but sevco, fine. Lap of honour while sevco fans there, inciting violence. Bless yourself in any sports venue in Europe, completely fine. Bless yourself in front of sevco fans, inciting violence.

Mind you I'm sure they would have worded it different. It would have been said that he was inciting violence...which oddly only seems to happen in Scotland when you are in front of a certain type of person. Celebrate a goal at Livingston, completely fine. Celebrate a goal at ibrox. Inciting violence. Lap of honour at Celtic park against any club but sevco, fine. Lap of honour while sevco fans there, inciting violence. Bless yourself in any sports venue in Europe, completely fine. Bless yourself in front of sevco fans, inciting violence.

There would appear to be a pattern emerging....

Daily Rectum - Police may ban Celtic and Rangers lap of honour at end of match (what they said)

Daily Rectum - We are sick fed up of the tarriers rubbing our noses in it every time they pump us home or away...and we are NOT going to be beating them anytime soon with the pish in our team so we need to stop them enjoying themselves somehow (what they ment)

Daily Rectum - Police may ban Celtic and Rangers lap of honour at end of match (what they said)

Daily Rectum - We are sick fed up of the tarriers rubbing our noses in it every time they pump us home or away...and we are NOT going to be beating them anytime soon with the pish in our team so we need to stop them enjoying themselves somehow (what they ment)
Its like the honest subtitles in the Apprentice,:LOL:

Rather than trying to blame football players for doing what is done all over the world - celebrating victory with their fans - why have they failed to take the blame for their incompetent policing at the Celtic v Sevco game which resulted in injuries to fans ?

It was clearly their cack-handed segregation actions which put lives at risk before the match , forcing thousands into a confined space in order to accommodate 800 visitors . Any reasonable pre-match inspection would have highlighted the potential risks of their closure of the usual access points .
No - better to blame others , but not the morons who showed a basic lack of self-control .

Glasgow policing as we have always known it !

If that's the case why did the police officially caution Artur Boruc for blessing himself.

The New Equality Act that covered

The new Equality Act came in on the 1st October 2010 and covered 116 new pieces of legislation. As this incident with the police warning to Artur Boruc took place in August 2006 it was well before the new act.

Only in Scotland! Many players through out the world bless themselves does it incite violence from rival fans?The celebrations are part and parcel
of the game.
Who wrecked the toilets at CP.Who stabbed the visiting fans outside
Ibrox at a Europa match ,on it must have been the Celtic players.

PL best get his act together and ask for an explanation from the
Police Commissioner.
Once again blatant bias, against Celtic, the perpetrators are again getting the all clear.
Conspiracy or what "Football Only An Excuse".

The wording of the memo completely absolves the rabid mob from actually injuring their own disabled brethren!

Ridiculous to blame Celtic for celebrating in front of our fans when its obvious that the filth weren't prepared for something that happens after every match, win lose or draw. Not to mention the crushing in janefield st.

Glad to get a wee peek inside the mindset of Strathclyde's filth and know its business as always. Hopefully the 18th century comes soon for them.

Only in Scotland! Many players through out the world bless themselves does it incite violence from rival fans?The celebrations are part and parcel
of the game.
Who wrecked the toilets at CP.Who stabbed the visiting fans outside
Ibrox at a Europa match ,on it must have been the Celtic players.

PL best get his act together and ask for an explanation from the
Police Commissioner.
Once again blatant bias, against Celtic, the perpetrators are again getting the all clear.
Conspiracy or what "Football Only An Excuse".
PL defending Celtic fans. We will see the tainted titles of oldco be stripped before that day comes....he will more than likely agree with the police and close part of the stadium as the police memo suggests......oh wait a minute. Of course he wouldn't....sorry bhoys and ghirls I'm being stupid, if he did that he would lose out on money for the sale of the tickets.

When was the last time sevco done a lap of honour against Celtic? By the way they don't know what honour means

Blessing yourself is part of your religion and I don’t think the police can stop anyone from doing this as it comes under the religious discrimination Act. Maybe somebody knows more about the Religious Discrimination Act than I do and if I’m wrong I stand corrected.
It's in the European Convention of Human Rights that people have the freedom to practise their religion although I'm sure that won't stop Polis Scotland sticking their fat, masonic nebs in to stop us enjoying ourselves as we give sevco another doing. They are afraid, they are very afraid.

it Appears that we are feeling the full weight of the Scottish Establishment against everything Celtic players and fans do. Don’t want to mention conspiracy here as I have fallen by that sword on a previous thread.

We have won our games in the face of adversity with flat balls and artificial grass, honest mistakes, now we are blamed for the seething bigotry that is Scotland’s shame from ibrokes. If we celebrate our wins with a lap of honour that we are inciting this hatred from the Sevco mob.

Am I wrong that after last weeks news that Celtic F.C. contributed millions into the Scottish economy we then get hit with this negative report by police Scotland that our players are inciting hatred.

Subjugation 21st century style if they could starve us they would so I say to the GB sing your hearts out for us and our team and for justice and freedom in this wee country with its blinkered view. Apologies for the wee rant.

it Appears that we are feeling the full weight of the Scottish Establishment against everything Celtic players and fans do. Don’t want to mention conspiracy here as I have fallen by that sword on a previous thread.

We have won our games in the face of adversity with flat balls and artificial grass, honest mistakes, now we are blamed for the seething bigotry that is Scotland’s shame from ibrokes. If we celebrate our wins with a lap of honour that we are inciting this hatred from the Sevco mob.

Am I wrong that after last weeks news that Celtic F.C. contributed millions into the Scottish economy we then get hit with this negative report by police Scotland that our players are inciting hatred.

Subjugation 21st century style if they could starve us they would so I say to the GB sing your hearts out for us and our team and for justice and freedom in this wee country with its blinkered view. Apologies for the wee rant.

Rant on GG67. You are absolutely 100% correct.

Back