oh ma sides

Say what. You want about him, he always wins a trophy and that's something spurs haven't done. In a while.... yes he will bore the scants off everyone and he's a major fud but you can't deny his success rate

Is he no the most successful manager of all time?
I'm sure you are getting him mixed up with Sir Walter of Cardigan for being the most successful manager of all time (well Daily Record readers will think so). The reason I think he will be a bad fit is that for the last 15 years or so, since he left the beloved Porto, he has become the very definition of a cheque book manager. I think his style was successful but appears outdated now and doesn't have the same impact on players as it did in his early days at Porto and Chelsea.

He mostly seemed interested in buying established high profile successful players who were already at their peak rather than promising, upcoming youngsters who he can coach and mould into a successful unit.

And if there is someone there who doesn't exactly fit his style then they are ignored rather than developed to fit, and more cash thrown at buying yet another replacement. I think Man U had 6 centre backs when he left, most bought at large expense, and yet the standard was still relatively awful (relative to their competitors).

Recently, I can't think of any/many players that he has bought in the last few years that he has actually improved.

Spurs and Levy are notorius for not spending cash on improving their playing squad compared to other teams they are competing against.

His footballing style can be mostly horrendous to watch. He had a £1billion+ team at Real Madrid that often parked the bus in big games (yes, they could thrash some of the crapper teams in the Spanish league, which improved his goals per game stats).

Jose did claim a treble of trophies at Man U one season but this was the Charity Shield, League Cup and Europa League. The first is a pre-season friendly, the second no big English clubs takes seriously until the semi-finals and he went all out for the Europa as it was their best route to qualify for the following season's Champions League due to their poor showings in the Premier League. Although the Europa is an achievement, they were by far the biggest club in the competition and it was a competition he previously mocked other managers for winning as it was such an inferior trophy.

A final annoyance with him is how he always has to pick on a senior member of the playing team to have a public spat with, where he sidelines them and bickers about them to the media as part of some pathetic willy-waving competition.

In case you haven't guessed, I haven't like Mourinho since Seville in May 2003. ;)

No I am 100% with you there BB the antithesis of how to play buy big and many big physical brutes score 1 don’t concede
The only thing he teaches his players is how to cheat and when he’s found out he blames the players the tea ladies every cnut but him
The Special one my Arse the lucky Fuck more like. Enjoy the World class pish Spurts cause it
It’s Downhill from here.
First class Stadium
Second class Team
Third rate manager.
I’ve never liked the cunt from Seville either

HH 🍀

No I am 100% with you there BB the antithesis of how to play buy big and many big physical brutes score 1 don’t concede
The only thing he teaches his players is how to cheat and when he’s found out he blames the players the tea ladies every cnut but him
The Special one my Arse the lucky Fuck more like. Enjoy the World class pish Spurts cause it
It’s Downhill from here.
First class Stadium
Second class Team
Third rate manager.
I’ve never liked the cunt from Seville either

HH 🍀
Think most of his Porto players were divers long before Jose took over,they learn how to con the ref at an early age in these countries.

I'm sure you are getting him mixed up with Sir Walter of Cardigan for being the most successful manager of all time (well Daily Record readers will think so). The reason I think he will be a bad fit is that for the last 15 years or so, since he left the beloved Porto, he has become the very definition of a cheque book manager. I think his style was successful but appears outdated now and doesn't have the same impact on players as it did in his early days at Porto and Chelsea.

He mostly seemed interested in buying established high profile successful players who were already at their peak rather than promising, upcoming youngsters who he can coach and mould into a successful unit.

And if there is someone there who doesn't exactly fit his style then they are ignored rather than developed to fit, and more cash thrown at buying yet another replacement. I think Man U had 6 centre backs when he left, most bought at large expense, and yet the standard was still relatively awful (relative to their competitors).

Recently, I can't think of any/many players that he has bought in the last few years that he has actually improved.

Spurs and Levy are notorius for not spending cash on improving their playing squad compared to other teams they are competing against.

His footballing style can be mostly horrendous to watch. He had a £1billion+ team at Real Madrid that often parked the bus in big games (yes, they could thrash some of the crapper teams in the Spanish league, which improved his goals per game stats).

Jose did claim a treble of trophies at Man U one season but this was the Charity Shield, League Cup and Europa League. The first is a pre-season friendly, the second no big English clubs takes seriously until the semi-finals and he went all out for the Europa as it was their best route to qualify for the following season's Champions League due to their poor showings in the Premier League. Although the Europa is an achievement, they were by far the biggest club in the competition and it was a competition he previously mocked other managers for winning as it was such an inferior trophy.

A final annoyance with him is how he always has to pick on a senior member of the playing team to have a public spat with, where he sidelines them and bickers about them to the media as part of some pathetic willy-waving competition.

In case you haven't guessed, I haven't like Mourinho since Seville in May 2003. ;)
Still a good coach Bridie,most of the top managers get to spend crazy amounts of money these days.I think he's well capable of improving players aswell,maybe these spoiled players are the problem and dont like hearing the truth when theyre under performing (Ozil at Madrid).Im not a fan of his playing style either,would take Klopps style over his any day and as for Seville it was 16 year ago let it go😋

Still a good coach Bridie,most of the top managers get to spend crazy amounts of money these days.I think he's well capable of improving players aswell,maybe these spoiled players are the problem and dont like hearing the truth when theyre under performing (Ozil at Madrid).Im not a fan of his playing style either,would take Klopps style over his any day and as for Seville it was 16 year ago let it go😋
I don't think he is that good a coach though these days (maybe when he was younger). As I said before, I am struggling to think of any players he has recently coached that actually improved and there are a number who dropped off a lot. Yes, players are definitely spoilt but he will throw anyone under the bus to deflect from his errors (see the court case he lost for his treatment of his own team doctor) - maybe there wouldn't be so many under-performing superstars at every one of his teams if he was a good coach!

When you get a wee bit older, 16 years will seem like the blink of an eye, young man! I'll never forget that disgusting performance by those bloody cheats, all orchestrated by this arsehole. 🤬

Rapid Vienna and Atletico Madrid were much longer and I'm sure some of our more mature contributors (you know, the ones with the "boaxes") that were at Parkhead will never forgive them!

I agree that life is too short to stay angry with people, unless they screwed over our beloved Hoops. 😁

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
is the evening times a comic or a newspaper (rhetorical question }
slippy g and Brendan rogers on shortlist for spurs job .
although I didn.t read the :poop: so spurs maybe looking for a manager and a janitor
The LL whit r they like :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Most of the media is now a joke just now and it begins with the tories. They are responsible for bullshit and certain media run with the bullshit for a wage.
Change a name as no-one believes you and put out the story under a different guise, IMO it's a fraud

Hi BB us Boaxes doeth agree forsouth
Sadly your right Hate pathetico Mudrid
And the song Vienna and as fur Pishto never forget cheated then and will encourage cheats now all the good player he had left and became better De Bruyne being one he let go
sorry JA just don’t like the man or his teams
But each to their own. And Seville will never be forgotten.

HH 🍀

Hi BB us Boaxes doeth agree forsouth
Sadly your right Hate pathetico Mudrid
And the song Vienna and as fur Pishto never forget cheated then and will encourage cheats now all the good player he had left and became better De Bruyne being one he let go
sorry JA just don’t like the man or his teams
But each to their own. And Seville will never be forgotten.

HH 🍀
yer still a fanny till saturday ,then once yer plugged in ye get to be a twat but right now yer just an annoying fanny :D

I don't think
I don't think he is that good a coach though these days (maybe when he was younger). As I said before, I am struggling to think of any players he has recently coached that actually improved and there are a number who dropped off a lot. Yes, players are definitely spoilt but he will throw anyone under the bus to deflect from his errors (see the court case he lost for his treatment of his own team doctor) - maybe there wouldn't be so many under-performing superstars at every one of his teams if he was a good coach!

When you get a wee bit older, 16 years will seem like the blink of an eye, young man! I'll never forget that disgusting performance by those bloody cheats, all orchestrated by this arsehole. 🤬

Rapid Vienna and Atletico Madrid were much longer and I'm sure some of our more mature contributors (you know, the ones with the "boaxes") that were at Parkhead will never forgive them!

I agree that life is too short to stay angry with people, unless they screwed over our beloved Hoops. 😁
Here Bridie calm doon 😆st_20181109_sptmou_44016252.jpg

Most of the media is now a joke just now and it begins with the tories. They are responsible for bullshit and certain media run with the bullshit for a wage.
Change a name as no-one believes you and put out the story under a different guise, IMO it's a fraud

The Tories were always going to fight dirty in this election. You're spot on about electoral fraud Boab, but nothing will be done about this until after the vote and I guarantee it will be a slap on the wrist.

Back