Oh what a beautiful mornin,oh what a beautiful day!

michael duffy

Aaahh! that lovely time,nae construction workers,wi'their feckin doors,and their feckin millimetres,nae cats, nae dugs, nae fish, ah feckin hate fish, thank feck ah'm no'japanese! any hoo,ah believe the cat's are quite fond ae fish, but that could be an ecumenical matter!
But, 3 o'clock in the mornin,listenin tae ma neighbour spewin his ring,all is well in chateau duffy,sister (season ticket holder) got her signed match day ball. she's well chuffed,so in the wee sma' hours ah'm a happy bhoy,so bring on the "nazio"! hat tip Larry! then the sheep, (mon the porto,bastarts!), ah great week comin up,COYBIG!
I've got a beautiful feelin,everythin's goin my way! Hail Hail!

Aaahh! that lovely time,nae construction workers,wi'their feckin doors,and their feckin millimetres,nae cats, nae dugs, nae fish, ah feckin hate fish, thank feck ah'm no'japanese! any hoo,ah believe the cat's are quite fond ae fish, but that could be an ecumenical matter!
But, 3 o'clock in the mornin,listenin tae ma neighbour spewin his ring,all is well in chateau duffy,sister (season ticket holder) got her signed match day ball. she's well chuffed,so in the wee sma' hours ah'm a happy bhoy,so bring on the "nazio"! hat tip Larry! then the sheep, (mon the porto,bastarts!), ah great week comin up,COYBIG!
talking about Japanese

the young hearts player looks half decent.

The one thing about them is they don't really deny it, not sure that's a good thing but at least it makes them bit different to the Glasgow version of the master race. Weird that msm never ever pick them up on what WATP actually means.
that's the frightenin thing about it TET, if we actually had journalists in oor lovely wee country,this shit could have been called out years ago!
" lennon,he brings it on himself"
scott brown "scottish football needs protection from scott brown"
scott brown "goads " fans by smilin"
el crapallo scores, rubs it intae the fearts fans! smsm go intae overdrive wi the racist abuse!!!!!!

they wanted tae pass a law,in 1972, that it was illegal for 3 or more people tae congregate, and ye could be done for "conspiracy", somebody, ahem,! started a petition, and organised demonstrations,then they, eh, defaced the cenotaph,and glasgow city chambers with spray paint, "kill the night assembly" bill,and it worked, "nae paseran""

they wanted tae pass a law,in 1972, that it was illegal for 3 or more people tae congregate, and ye could be done for "conspiracy", somebody, ahem,! started a petition, and organised demonstrations,then they, eh, defaced the cenotaph,and glasgow city chambers with spray paint, "kill the night assembly" bill,and it worked, "nae paseran""
Was that no the year the teddies got special badge, the first team banned from defending their euro trophy.

Im sure there was a whole bunch of them in gangs of more than 3 running about the pitch and it still had about 20 mins left to play

:p

Was that no the year the teddies got special badge, the first team banned from defending their euro trophy.

Im sure there was a whole bunch of them in gangs of more than 3 running about the pitch and it still had about 20 mins left to play

:p
King got a special badge of honour recently as well. They are honoured to have a special man running unted.

Unteddy utd 3 instalment of the same club

Clubs can't actually die they claim thats why its a special guy who manages to be part of two clubs which are the exact same, both running their own fans for every penny they can strip them, except they cant make up their mind if tav is shite or worth 50 million.

Can see why they get special money men feeding them their own brains

Maybe thats the magical thing about fit.

Buy guys for free then multiply zero by any number you like and then claim thats his official value, except they cant work out why multiplying nothing by any number still makes zero

Same number of premiership titles the new same club has won

last same club titles multiplied by new same club titles equals the same club titles

nil

Aye wait tae we log aff then bad mouth us .....🤣

Good to see all is well in your hoose MD. Presume the fridge is stocked.

Members online

Back