On to more important things...

I donโ€™t know how to post music videos
Go onto YouTube and search for and play the song you want. Press the "Share" arrow and select "Copy Link".

Come on here and post as normal. On a mobile press your finger down (I guess right click on a computer) and a blue teardrop appears just like in Seville when the last of the toilet water had been slurped down. Press "Paste" and a YouTube address will be pasted - it looks like gobbledegook but trust me, it is OK. Then post as normal. Hey presto, your video appears.

Give it a try. The worst that can happen is it doesn't work but then you can simply edit or delete the post the same as any other post by clicking on the three wee dots at the bottom left of your post next to "Report".

Last edited:
I donโ€™t know how to post music videos but one of my favourites is by an Irish Gaelic band called Seo Linn singing Oro se do bheatha bhaile. It was an old IRA marching song ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
Find your video on YouTube, click on it, there are options to share, click on share then.... Bridie help Miktim mate because I'm fucking useless!

Go onto YouTube and search for and play the song you want. Press the "Share" arrow and select "Copy Link".

Come on here and post as normal. On a mobile press your finger down (I guess right click on a computer) and a blue teardrop appears just like in Seville when the last of the toilet water had been slurped down. Press "Paste" and a YouTube address will be pasted - it looks like gobbledegook but trust me, it is OK. Then post as normal. Hey presto, your video appears.

Give it a try. The worst that can happen is it doesn't work but then you can simply edit or delete the post the same as any other by clicking on the three wee dots at the bottom left of your post next to "Report".
Thanks mate, will try that when less pished ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

Seeing them live in the Barrowlands will live with me forever. The only gig Iโ€™ve ever been to that the band was more pished than the audience ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
Seen them in a wee pub in shotts,in the 80โ€™s the mucky duck, the place wis jummping, Shane said it was his 3 favourite pub in the world, (see photo) there was a riot outside after the gig and a police car go overturnedโ€ฆโ€ฆgreat days, great memories ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
4B991639-61E9-431C-893E-52DF93960A53.jpeg

Neighbours is over!!!

Admit it you used to watch Scott, Charlene and Bouncer back in the 80s.

This is a tenuous link to an 80s music thread....

My sadness isnt for the great tune but for the fact that I was forced into watching this pish years ago and you've reminded me of the shoite my sisters watched .
"Our survey says : heehaw โŒโŒโŒ

Went to see the play just before the pandemic in the citizens theatre BB.
I was sceptical about how they would do it justice on stage....was absolutely brilliant , recommend it to anyone.
What would sevco fans do for a bog like that I wonder ?

Last edited:
Went to see the play just before the pandemic in the citizens theatre BB.
I was sceptical about how they would do it justice on stage....was absolutely brilliant , recommend it to anyone.
What would sevco fans do for a bog like that I wonder ?
I saw Trainspotting on stage around 95 before the movie. Just the 4 actors on a very bare stage but it was phenomenal. Unlike the brilliant movie it concentrated more on the darker more harrowing aspects of the book. I too would highly recommend it, but I couldn't say it was enjoyable. My pal hadn't read the book at that point and was completely blown away by it.

In 96 I saw Marabou Stork Nightmares on stage. It was fantastic too. If you've read the book you would think it would be impossible to do live but they made a great job of it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back