ONE FUKIN WANKER!!

Sean Tbl Tbl

Posts aw kind ae SHITE re us on Fester Fester & WAN SPITEFUL FAT HUN BASTARD TWISTED CUNT but this is the Mentality ae these FUKERS!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Slagging oor trip tae visit the Pope but advertising Fukin badges ae a Jakey JUNKIE Wife Beater!! 🤣🤣🤣.. Say it EVERY DAY but how the Fuk can you Fathom this SCUM! Living 30 yrs in the past BUT I suppose it's better than 333 yrs!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣Screenshot_20231130_140427.jpg

Last edited:
Posts aw kind ae SHITE re us on Fester Fester & WAN SPITEFUL FAT HUN BASTARD TWISTED CUNT but this is the Mentality ae these FUKERS!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Slagging oor trip tae visit the Pope but advertising Fukin badges ae a Jakey JUNKIE Wife Beater!! 🤣🤣🤣.. Say it EVERY DAY but how the Fuk can you Fathom this SCUM! Living 30 yrs in the past BUT I suppose it's better than 333 yrs!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 24435

He’s another chancer that panders to the deluded gullibillies and makes a quid at their expense…

He’s another chancer that panders to the deluded gullibillies and makes a quid at their expense…
Imatim - are you accusing Sean of being a chancer who panders to the deluded gullibillies? A wee bit harsh, surely? I know he has a reputation of sitting on the fence and never slagging off sevco whenever he mentions them, but not sure I'd fully agree that he panders too much to them!

Back