Online football management - Celtic Fans League

lothianbhoy

There is a live Celtic Supporters Club league open to all Celtic fans on the website Xperteleven also available via facebook. Follow the link everyone welcome and it's FREE

League description:
A league dedicated to the famous Glasgow Celtic.
Fans are welcome from all over the world to play in this league. Voice opinions on the forum and scribble as well as press releases.

A fanzine, podcast and league all in one place
Facebook coverage on a regular basis..full on interactive Xpert11 gameplay as it should be..restoring the game to yesteryear but with a modern twist.

VIP prizes every season!!
HH

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=461862

Talking of disappointments....

Got 4 letters from hmrc this morning. Opened the first one a cheque for 600 quid! Fucking belter!
Opened the second one, a letter explaining that they'd charged me 600 quid too much last year, fair enough.
Opened the third one, I owe them 100 quid from 2 years ago, bit of a boot in the baws but I'm still 500 to the good.
Opened the forth one, I owe them 1100 quid from 3 years ago!! You dirty fucking bastards!!

Could they not at least have numbered the envelopes? Open 1100 quid one first and get main boot in the sac out the way and end with the 600 quid cheque as a wee sweetener? Miserable fucks!

Talking of disappointments....

Got 4 letters from hmrc this morning. Opened the first one a cheque for 600 quid! Fucking belter!
Opened the second one, a letter explaining that they'd charged me 600 quid too much last year, fair enough.
Opened the third one, I owe them 100 quid from 2 years ago, bit of a boot in the baws but I'm still 500 to the good.
Opened the forth one, I owe them 1100 quid from 3 years ago!! You dirty fucking bastards!!

Could they not at least have numbered the envelopes? Open 1100 quid one first and get main boot in the sac out the way and end with the 600 quid cheque as a wee sweetener? Miserable fucks!
Bastards hoopy they're still chasing me for an overpayment of tax credits my ex misses got for HER 2 weans no like I adopted the kids or had them officially with me but cause I was way they're maw I'm liable apparently see when I foned and told them I'm not the dad the arsehole o the other side of the fone just blatantly said we don't care u were there at the time Mr cairns oh is that Mr fuckin taxman you know wit yous can fuckin do for ur money ya shower a bastards🤬

Bastards hoopy they're still chasing me for an overpayment of tax credits my ex misses got for HER 2 weans no like I adopted the kids or had them officially with me but cause I was way they're maw I'm liable apparently see when I foned and told them I'm not the dad the arsehole o the other side of the fone just blatantly said we don't care u were there at the time Mr cairns oh is that Mr fuckin taxman you know wit yous can fuckin do for ur money ya shower a bastards🤬
Since the ranjurs are the same klub send them a fucking reminder of the millions they owe from a decade ago! 🤬

Members online

Latest posts

Back