OPEN

Like the cycling aswell SP ,do a bit of mountain bikin maself ?think Froomes on the same juice as Armstrong ..
I still think a lot of them are juicing, P.A

I think it's kind of accepted practice now and that the federations are just praying that it doesn't blow up like Armstrong again.

Some serious reservations about SKY and Brailsford. Don't think it's a coincidence that SKY have dropped their name from the team.

I still think a lot of them are juicing, P.A

I think it's kind of accepted practice now and that the federations are just praying that it doesn't blow up like Armstrong again.

Some serious reservations about SKY and Brailsford. Don't think it's a coincidence that SKY have dropped their name from the team.
Yeah mate think youre right,watched that documentary about Armstrong ,unbelievable what he got away with.

He only loves him because Donald gets him the best brass ?

There’s a woman in New York ready to go to court with an allegation of rape against tiny mitts. Up to 20 have come forward to allege the pussy grabbing racist Cunt attacked them also. Don’t get me wrong, there will be some Christian judge who will let the cunt off as he is “a man of god.”

Still hope Woods crashes and burns. :)

To my view, you support Trump you’re a piece of morally corrupt shit.

Most of the walking is to find lost ‘baws’hh
Wae only 3 mins tae find ur baw noo ends are defo quicker!! Maist ae the Duffaz u play wae tho dont even kno the fukin AULD RULES!!????..Played wae 2 Hackaz last wk & evry time they hit it in the rough (evry fukin hole) they picked it up & went "Aye found it m8" ????..Didny have the heart rate tell them tae after the end it's a 2 shot penalty evry time but as they cdny break 150 made nae Fukin difference ??????

Members online

Latest posts

Back