Orangeman livestreams song 'celebrating' murder of Catholic woman.

26+6=1

At a jubilee party in what appears to be an orange hall; people sang a despicable song 'celebrating' the murder of Michaela McAreavey on her honeymoon in Mauritius in 2011. It was livestreamed on Facebook.

_116402573_john.jpg

Michaela left her husband, John, downstairs and went up to the hotel room to get biscuits from home to have with her tea. She interrupted robbers who left her strangled to death in the bath.

This is the video which was livestreamed.

Below a partial transcription.

284557855_1754522968051481_2295362346400461586_n.jpg

The orange order has made a statement condemning the incident but this is circulating among the brethren.

285849487_1754818761355235_8427801421487047794_n.jpg

A number of people connected to IFA soccer clubs, the Fire Service and local businesses have been identified through social media.

Whose actually surprised by this, Ah mean this is the same filth that Glorified in the deaths of this Lions, Mhanky, filthy scum. "Anyone and Everyone " ......FUCK RIGHT OFF WAE THAT SHITE! 😐
Already people identified and pictured in Sevco gear from their social media.
Apologies for the inaccurate title of the link. Apparently Celtic fan media. Has screenshots.

Already people identified and pictured in Sevco gear from their social media.
Apologies for the inaccurate title of the link. Apparently Celtic fan media. Has screenshots.

26 I know the craic over there, Be caught in 2 secs and feck all done! Pathetic faux apologies and then a snigger behind it all...fuckin seen it and heard all before.

At a jubilee party in what appears to be an orange hall; people sang a despicable song 'celebrating' the murder of Michaela McAreavey on her honeymoon in Mauritius in 2011. It was livestreamed on Facebook.

_116402573_john.jpg

Michaela left her husband, John, downstairs and went up to the hotel room to get biscuits from home to have with her tea. She interrupted robbers who left her strangled to death in the bath.

This is the video which was livestreamed.

Below a partial transcription.

284557855_1754522968051481_2295362346400461586_n.jpg

The orange order has made a statement condemning the incident but this is circulating among the brethren.

285849487_1754818761355235_8427801421487047794_n.jpg

A number of people connected to IFA soccer clubs, the Fire Service and local businesses have been identified through social media.
The absolute dregs of humanity.

I try hard not to do bitterness and hate these days as there is usually a bid price to pay for living your life in that manner as life experience taught me the hard way.
However I still have to make that exception for all associated with loyalist, OO, and Toilet slurpers FC, because I'm codding myself to say I could with any of these wankers involved within there shitholes.
Just another example to add to a never ending list of as to why many of us Detest such a shower of scum within society still and the groups such scum still want to associate themselves with.
Long for the day when sinn féin take control of Ireland and can run every last one of these fuckers off our land.
Hope Scotland can gain its independence so nowhere for such shit to spew there vile and bigotry upon any such land again.
Now I would be a huge supporter of burning every one of these vulgar halls and lodges, along with that shithole called ipox, to the ground, preferably with every one of these so called wankers within the buildings at the same time.
Problem solved

I try hard not to do bitterness and hate these days as there is usually a bid price to pay for living your life in that manner as life experience taught me the hard way.
However I still have to make that exception for all associated with loyalist, OO, and Toilet slurpers FC, because I'm codding myself to say I could with any of these wankers involved within there shitholes.
Just another example to add to a never ending list of as to why many of us Detest such a shower of scum withinwsociety still and the groups such scum still want to associate themselves with.
Long for the day when sinn féin take control of Ireland and can run every last one of these fuckers off our land.
Hope Scotland can gain its independence so nowhere for such shit to spew there vile and bigotry upon any such land again.
Now I would be a huge supporter of burning every one of these vulgar halls and lodges, along with that shithole called ipox, to the ground, preferably with every one of these so called wankers within the buildings at the same time.
Problem solved
Don't approve of burning people whether inside buildings or otherwise.
I'm not a Sinn Féin supporter but I've been a party member and have friends who still are members and I can assure you that they don't intend to 'run' any people 'off our land'. Nor should anyone imo.

There are vile people in our society but we should resist all urges to stoop to their level.

165533194-d2f62280-eb1c-4064-ac51-8e67c888c9de.jpg

The North could gain its independence and scotland hers....but we will never rid society of these vile animals. They are the people of power. If anything, when independence happens for both countries, I believe they will only grow stronger. Especially in Scotland. They will make the best wee country in the world their utopia.
The reason I believe this is because we all know it exists in Northern Ireland. The hatred is well documented. You can watch videos of it. It's been worldwide news for over half a century......but in bonny wee Scotland there just isn't a problem!! No anti-irish racism here!! No sectarianism!! No 50000 people and more around the country reveling in songs of fenian blood....if our media and political elites are to believed. Just a wee West of Scotland football problem. The lack of any will to fight back against thier hatred by anyone of power in scotland will be the fuel they need to grow.

Members online

Latest posts

Back