ORIGINAL+EVEN MORE OFFICIAL: Cup Semi v Sheepies, Sat 20-Apr-24 @ 12:30. MIB=D Robertson, VAR=G Aitken

I must be in a minority of 1 here, but I am actually enjoying the match so far. It is good to see Aberdeen having a right go instead of parking the bus.

I'm not going to slag individuals but a couple of poorish performances. We have had a couple of attempts at goal that were close or could have been better.

Joe Hart was unlucky for their goal.

We need to start turning the screw and take control. CalMac is clearly not fully match fit yet but he still gives it his all.

COYBIG.

On the plus side. It's always better to get the shit 45 out the way early.
Negative side, it's becoming a bat to beat us with, with the commentator mentioning it in match. The team need to shake of this "only good for 45 minutes" label in the very next match. The next 5 leagues are to important.

I must be in a minority of 1 here, but I am actually enjoying the match so far. It is good to see Aberdeen having a right go instead of parking the bus.

I'm not going to slag individuals but a couple of poorish performances. We have had a couple of attempts at goal that were close or could have been better.

We need to start turning the screw and take control. CalMac is clearly not fully match fit yet but he still gives it his all.

COYBIG.

I am too.. like I said earlier, it's how a cup semi should be.... obviously I'd prefer 6-0 but it's a decent game to watch

We would have been screeming for pen, scales defo 1.

I'm not calling you a hun Col, so please don't take offence....but only team in Scotland screaming for that to be awarded is the huns. It wasn't even close. VAR shouldn't have even looked....and from what it sounds like...it was only NOT given cause it was outside the box. Which shows you how corrupt the fuckers are. Literally 3 days ago, Souttar got away with one 1000000 times worse.

I'm not calling you a hun Col, so please don't take offence....but only team in Scotland screaming for that to be awarded is the huns. It wasn't even close. VAR shouldn't have even looked....and from what it sounds like...it was only NOT given cause it was outside the box. Which shows you how corrupt the fuckers are. Literally 3 days ago, Souttar got away with one 1000000 times worse.
Not sure if outside box but did hit his hand. Wasn't really looking at that. BUT DONT CALL ME A HUN AGAIN.

COYBIG.
Agreed it’s decent game for the neutral but hopefully that’s our poor half out of the way COYBIG 🍀⚽⚽

Members online

Latest posts

Back