ORIGINAL+EVEN MORE OFFICIAL: Cup Semi v Sheepies, Sat 20-Apr-24 @ 12:30. MIB=D Robertson, VAR=G Aitken

Next 5 games in the league are going to be insane. I don't think we will win all 5....but I also don't think the huns will either. It will all come down to what we do to them at Celtic park. Scales has to sit his arse on the bench for the next match though. He put the whole back line under pressure for the whole match...and failed to do his job in both their injury time goals.

Aberdeen raised their game today. What a different league we would have if teams played this way all the time. I know it is hard and this is what makes the Scottish Cup exciting, anyone can win these games. Darvel put Aberdeen out, they would not have had the Dons played as they did today.

Folk should remember that despite aberdeens awful league campaign they do still have players that can hurt teams like Eintracht Frankfurt, we are through to the final , was that not the objective?
Aye it wasn't vintage but we won , and that is what matters in these games , we're also looking down on the the rainjurs top of the table.
Not brilliant but job done and we move on, I find it unreal the pelters some ( not necessarily hete) are giving the bhoys for winning a cup semi.
The naysayers on social media ? Fk them would they rather we lost? Which we very easily could have but we showed mental strength of champions to be the team who came out on top.
Not brilliant but winners that's what matters social media can suck ice lollies for all I care we are through with yet another mix n match team Rodgers still 100% at Hampden. Some folk are never happy, the Don's had nothing to lose they'd never play that way in the league, if they did they wouldn't be were they are.
I'll take the win and hope for a better performance with more cutting edge going forward.
Hope big idah is OK he looked like he was limping at the end.
Always keep the faith , never over til its over and we'll be back at Hampden to face one of the huns HH YNWA ๐Ÿ€

Watched in Pattaya Celtic Club & u cd hear me oor whole pub.. Gon Fukin MENTAL!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.. Scoring 3 goals & canny beat Fukin ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.. Defence Fukin woeful & Idah cdny score in a Thai Brothel!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.. Thank Fuk its Dundee 1st & no Killie away! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™.. Huns are SHITE but so are we.. Fukin GARBISH!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
But we won Sean not in style but win this cup no-one will remember how we won the semi final , no-one remembers losers , we are winners and showed that today , albeit in a very shaky way but we are in the final , ask the Don's fans how they're feeling right about now ( funk soul brother) ๐Ÿ˜…

Just happy to be in the final ...we have been inconsistent all season to be fair so today shouldn't surprise us in any shape or form.
I tend to have my glass half empty as many on here are aware but I celebrate when the outcome is all about Celtic winning.
Today was a perfect example of never getting ahead of yourself and its clear we still have a few issues. The season is what it is because of our frailties and it is still there.
One game at a time but that game shows we are still very vulnerable and despite recent optimism we need a big push to get over the line. But today ........yร aaaaaaaaaaaaaas ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’ช

But we won Sean not in style but win this cup no-one will remember how we won the semi final , no-one remembers losers , we are winners and showed that today , albeit in a very shaky way but we are in the final , ask the Don's fans how they're feeling right about now ( funk soul brother) ๐Ÿ˜…
Very lucky in my opinion m8 & am as BIASED AS FUK as u kno!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.. Bring aff Forrest, bring on Big Mike & concede.. Whit the Fuk!!๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ... Can only hope we spend ยฃ60M coz guys like Scales (& yes he's dun Awrite) Taylor, Yang just no daein it fur me!! Wee James on 30 secs, run.. Shot.. Goal!! Kyogo no daein it fur me either.. Don't mean tae criticise the wee Man but thot he wiz MINCE!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.. We should be Fukin the length ae Soi Buakhao ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ aheed ae EVERYWAN & we're kno!! Having said that the FILTH are SHITE & that cheers me up!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.. Wan game I DONT worry aboot!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.. Anyway bak tae they ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Beauties!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Next 5 games in the league are going to be insane. I don't think we will win all 5....but I also don't think the huns will either. It will all come down to what we do to them at Celtic park. Scales has to sit his arse on the bench for the next match though. He put the whole back line under pressure for the whole match...and failed to do his job in both their injury time goals.
I have to say, Jamesy aside, our wide men are crap. Our ability not to kill off teams is still raising its ugly head. If the Dons had taken their chances we would have lost that today. We got lucky today. Still another cup final to look forward to,and in the end that's all that matters.

Very lucky in my opinion m8 & am as BIASED AS FUK as u kno!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.. Bring aff Forrest, bring on Big Mike & concede.. Whit the Fuk!!๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ... Can only hope we spend ยฃ60M coz guys like Scales (& yes he's dun Awrite) Taylor, Yang just no daein it fur me!! Wee James on 30 secs, run.. Shot.. Goal!! Kyogo no daein it fur me either.. Don't mean tae criticise the wee Man but thot he wiz MINCE!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.. We should be Fukin the length ae Soi Buakhao ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ aheed ae EVERYWAN & we're kno!! Having said that the FILTH are SHITE & that cheers me up!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.. Wan game I DONT worry aboot!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.. Anyway bak tae they ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Beauties!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Enjoy the break Sean, Forrest took a sore one and hopefully he's ok for the remaining 5 games, we missed CalMac in the middle after he came off I thought, he was a calming presence on the ball, looks like Idah got a knock too, hopefully it's nothing serious for either of them as we'll need them for the run in. And don't forget, stop when it gets shiny HH

I have to say, Jamesy aside, our wide men are crap. Our ability not to kill off teams is still raising its ugly head. If the Dons had taken their chances we would have lost that today. We got lucky today. Still another cup final to look forward to,and in the end that's all that matters.
They played to their strengths we didn't, plain and simple, we'll get it done over the next 5 games, a big CCV type centre half is needed though, cos we give away too many goals from set pieces and high crosses to the back post, we've got the squad to get the job done, and let's not forget, teams seem to up their game against us, so while it was a squeaker, we came good in the end HH

A wee bit tactically naive for me.

We should have shut up shop and seen the game out in the 90+ minutes.

Get compact and play balls in to the channels, keep the ball and kill the game offโ€ฆand why no attempts to stop the crosses coming in. Very lazy defending imo. Any balls knocked deep to the back post on our left hand side is costing us. Everyone on here seen it. Why didnโ€™t we do something to stop it? I know itโ€™s easy in hindsight, but itโ€™s an obvious problem.

We got out of jail today. Lessons have to be learned if we are to successfully see this season out. We really shouldnโ€™t be making these same mistakes.

Iโ€™m just wondering if we are missing the emotional detachment and tactical nous that Chris Davies brought to things as Brendanโ€™s understudy when it came to influencing how we should see a game out? Anyone else think this?โ€ฆ

A wee bit tactically naive for me.

We should have shut up shop and seen the game out in the 90+ minutes.

Get compact and play balls in to the channels, keep the ball and kill the game offโ€ฆand why no attempts to stop the crosses coming in. Very lazy defending imo. Any balls knocked deep to the back post on our left hand side is costing us. Everyone on here seen it. Why didnโ€™t we do something to stop it? I know itโ€™s easy in hindsight, but itโ€™s an obvious problem.

We got out of jail today. Lessons have to be learned if we are to successfully see this season out. We really shouldnโ€™t be making these same mistakes.

Iโ€™m just wondering if we are missing the emotional detachment and tactical nous that Chris Davies brought to things as Brendanโ€™s understudy when it came to influencing how we should see a game out? Anyone else think this?โ€ฆ
I thought when we brought Maik on we were going to tighten up at the back, but our left sided defence were at fault for their 2 goals today from high balls into the box, I would have brought on Stephen Welsh but I'm not in charge The good teams keep going until the end and we got through to the final which was our goal, but we made it hard for ourselves once again. HH

With all due respect to Aberdeen but how the fuck are they 9th and 43 points behind us in the league when they can put up a fight like that ? Oh and I bet oor Sean is going to be rattling away in Thailand, after that adrenaline boosting contest HH
Pity the Thai girls. Am sure oor Sean will keep humping all weekend ๐Ÿ†

Hope not to see Scales again ๐Ÿ˜”

Hope not to see Scales again ๐Ÿ˜”

Scales has been a massive part of this season and will deserve his title medal should we win, but he's 100% playing like a player who would have been lining up against us today if it wasn't for injuries and poor tranfer windows. He is to slow on the ball. His passing is atrocious and he had no positional sense. Taylor felt he had to cover him. CCV wasn't sure where he was going to be and he was at fault for both sheep goals.
Brendan fucked up by putting him in the team and even more so for keeping him on the pitch.
His story was a feel good story at the start of the season but he was poor before he got injured and he's still poor. Rocky had a good game last match and Welsh came on and played well. Both should have been ahead of Scales. I really hope he's not BR pet project as he could cost us the title.

Members online

Latest posts

Back